39 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Quick reminder:

6WERt-wd_normal.jpg Charlie Kirk

@charliekirk11

Hillary's emails -- deleted/"lost"

FBI's text messages -- deleted/"lost"

NSA's emails -- deleted/"lost

IRS emails -- deleted/"lost"

Just imagine what the left would do if @DonaldJTrumpJr said he "lost" his emails during testimony

Just remember: 

Trump lied about Russia ties 

Trump's cabinet members lied about Russia ties 

Trump's taxes not revealed 

Trump's people are already guilty and or under indictment 

Trump admitted he obstructed justice 

Just remember: 

To date there has been zero evidence of collusion. If they've moved on now to obstruction - that shows they've got nothing. How can you obstruct something that never happened? Oh, right, you can't. 

They don't want you thinking too hard about any of this. Just give in to your emotions and your hatred of Trump regardless of evidence. That's the America they want. Not one based on truth, justice, and the "American way". 

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just remember: 

To date there has been zero evidence of collusion. If they've moved on now to obstruction - that shows they've got nothing. How can you obstruct something that never happened? Oh, right, you can't. 

They don't want you thinking too hard about any of this. Just give in to your emotions and your hatred of Trump regardless of evidence. That's the America they want. Not one based on truth, justice, and the "American way". 

Trump Tower meeting? 

Popadopolous meetings in Russia? 

Carter Pages trip to Russia with the approval of Trump campaign? 

There were the emails relating to dirt on Clinton with campaign and Russia

There were all the lies

There were the pro-Russian posturing 

The changing of the party paltform 

The attempts to undermine sanctions 

You have to be willfully blind to say there is no evidence of conspiring with Russia. This was happening while they were launching a mis-information campaign, attempting to hack into election systems and successfully hacking emails 

One thing I've been curious about... Where the hell is Julian Assange?  Why is he so quiet? I know that we went to Great Lengths to silence him But I have concern with his silence on this topic because surely he has a trove of information pertinent that he could still on Veil

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump Tower meeting? 

Popadopolous meetings in Russia? 

Carter Pages trip to Russia with the approval of Trump campaign? 

There were the emails relating to dirt on Clinton with campaign and Russia

There were all the lies

There were the pro-Russian posturing 

The changing of the party paltform 

The attempts to undermine sanctions 

You have to be willfully blind to say there is no evidence of conspiring with Russia. This was happening while they were launching a mis-information campaign, attempting to hack into election systems and successfully hacking emails 

Is there no end to your BS?

If all this happened, give us the evidence or go back to your safe space.

Mueller and his team of Trump haters can't come up with the evidence of any collusion whatsoever, yet you can?

Maybe you should be running the investigation since you know so much.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Mueller and his team of Trump haters can't come up with the evidence of any collusion whatsoever, yet you can?

Which part are you saying is untrue? 

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

That little pissant doesn't even know that the Carter Page that went to Russia was not the Carter Page that he thinks it was.

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

One thing I've been curious about... Where the hell is Julian Assange?  Why is he so quiet? I know that we went to Great Lengths to silence him But I have concern with his silence on this topic because surely he has a trove of information pertinent that he could still on Veil

He just recently offered a one million dollar reward for anyone who would make public the 4 page memo. I don't know if that was just a veiled offer but since he's not Muslim or getting married soon I doubt it.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Which part are you saying is untrue? 

Trump Jr was under oath for 23 hours about this stuff.

If you wanna go by the Trump Tower meeting go ahead. Almost every experienced lawyer said there was no unlawful thing about that meeting. So, I guess you know more than them.

But keep trying, while ignoring what is really going on.

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Trump Jr was under oath for 23 hours about this stuff.

If you wanna go by the Trump Tower meeting go ahead. Almost every experienced lawyer said there was no unlawful thing about that meeting. So, I guess you know more than them.

But keep trying, while ignoring what is really going on.

:lol: Oh stop! 

Link a lawyer, who is not a right wing ding a ling, that says that