DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

One of the areas we are in agreement on is with regards to Kushner. The more I've learned about him, the worse he becomes imo. 

Honestly, my position is not very well thought out.  I just can’t stand the rich brat.  I hugely resent that this idiot entitled son in law piece of crap has all this supposed influence (ostensibly at least) in our government and nobody’s allowed to ask the boy wonder any questions and whatever he’s working on is none of our business for some reason.

plus, I trust my instincts here.  He’s a douche.

Edited by Cugalabanza
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cugalabanza said:

Here’s how I see this interview going...

Mueller:  We have a lot of embarrassing dirt. Somebody will have to be indicted here.

Trump:  Take the boy—take Jared.

Mueller:  Done.

:D

Wow.  I mean...you really hate Jared.  :lol:

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

The memo is crap because Nunes is a political hack.

Your posts are crap because you're a schmuck.

Refute that.

2 hours ago, garybusey said:

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/370595-house-intel-denied-senate-intel-committee-access-to-surveillance

House Intel denied Senate Intel Committee access to surveillance memo: report

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee has reportedly denied Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr’s (R-N.C.) staff access to a classified memo detailing allegations of government surveillance abuse that is tied to the ongoing Russia election investigation.

More evidence the memo is crap. Why wouldn't Nunes share this with Burr?

because burr is an asshat dancing to the tune of a purple north carolina who has lost his moral compass in a political climate that is not supporting his fiber

Honestly, my position is not very well thought out.  I just can’t stand the rich brat.  I hugely resent that this idiot entitled son in law piece of crap has all this supposed influence (ostensibly at least) in our government and nobody’s allowed to ask the boy wonder any questions and whatever he’s working on is none of our business for some reason.

plus, I trust my instincts here.  He’s a douche.

whats your opinion of chelsea clinton?

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

because burr is an asshat dancing to the tune of a purple north carolina who has lost his moral compass in a political climate that is not supporting his fiber

whats your opinion of chelsea clinton?

Chelsea seems pretty harmless to me.

I have always found Hillary to be a little suspicious however.  Not completely evil, but cutthroat when she wants to be, no question.

1 minute ago, Cugalabanza said:

I have always found Hillary to be a little suspicious however.  Not completely evil, but cutthroat when she wants to be, no question.

so that chelsea had heavy influence on foreign policy, handled/manipulated the usage of the us military, and resources of the united states without any type of assignment to the government isn't an issue?

kushner actually has a title for the government

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Don't worry, lambkins. She's going to have PLENTY of opportunities to testify under oath in the next few years. That is if she doesn't take the easy way out.

You know, you should be right, but youre not. I m3an, what do the bookmakers have the odds at? 

Admiral Chelsea isn't harmless. She conquered Haiti after all.

The Russia narrative is the political media's equivalent of a financial bubble. It's self-perpetuating, creates its own momentum, and runs on manic faith. Soon it will burst, I think, and its biggest investors will be wiped out

Okay ............their excuses have reached the "hilarious" stage

DUUo4eVXkAIaNfS.jpg:large

Chelsea's probably the least harmless of the Clintons, given that she grew up immersed in their bull ****.  I wouldn't trust her to know right from wrong, governance-wise, nor would I trust anyone to reign in her excesses.

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The Russia narrative is the political media's equivalent of a financial bubble. It's self-perpetuating, creates its own momentum, and runs on manic faith. Soon it will burst, I think, and its biggest investors will be wiped out

Okay ............their excuses have reached the "hilarious" stage

DUUo4eVXkAIaNfS.jpg:large

"Stopped" the president by refusing to sign a joint statement?  What the !@#$ is that Romper Room bull ****?  Obama can't put his name to a statement without someone holding his hand?  

The Justice Department is urging the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, whose staff has compiled a secret memorandum purporting to show "shocking" political bias within the FBI, to give the department a chance to see the memo and warning that first sharing information from the memo with reporters would be "unprecedented" and dangerous.

Furthermore, the department said certain allegations of impropriety are completely unfounded.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/doj-warns-house-intel-chairman-purported-secret-memo-000103551--abc-news-topstories.html

I love the desperation. The FBI doesn't know what's in the memo, but they somehow know "certain" allegations against them are unfounded...

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Chelsea's probably the least harmless of the Clintons, given that she grew up immersed in their bull ****.  I wouldn't trust her to know right from wrong, governance-wise, nor would I trust anyone to reign in her excesses.

"Stopped" the president by refusing to sign a joint statement?  What the !@#$ is that Romper Room bull ****?  Obama can't put his name to a statement without someone holding his hand?  

Re: Obama, sure he could.  Paris accord and Iran nuke deal.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

"Stopped" the president by refusing to sign a joint statement?  What the !@#$ is that Romper Room bull ****?  Obama can't put his name to a statement without someone holding his hand?  

Sadly, that was from the last administration's token "adult."

He says he will testify under oath. 

But he lies constantly. 

Which is why why it would be great if he was und oath. 

He says says he will. 

But he lies constantly. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-says-he-would-speak-to-mueller-under-oath-in-russia-investigation/2018/01/24/edb33750-015a-11e8-8acf-ad2991367d9d_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumpmueller616pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.017d23364997

8 hours ago, Koko78 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/doj-warns-house-intel-chairman-purported-secret-memo-000103551--abc-news-topstories.html

I love the desperation. The FBI doesn't know what's in the memo, but they somehow know "certain" allegations against them are unfounded...

Desperation? Maybe exasperation at the partisan attacks upon an independent arm of our government. 

They dont need need to know exactly what's in the stupid memo to get the gist of what  FBI is accused of. 

14 hours ago, Cugalabanza said:

I'm convinced now these !@#$s just don't want to do their jobs.  It's more fun for them to just make accusations against the other side and then counter-accusations and call for more investigations.  That's the real scandal, not that it's a surprise to anyone:  Our legislators are lazy, foot-dragging, feces-throwing, vindictive idealogue !@#$s.  We just have to come up with a catchy name for this scandal.  Let's see...I don't know...  "Investi-GATE!"

Gringo, Congress works in real time. You act like you’re binge watching a series on Netfllix. The script is being written as we watch. It takes time. 

26 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Gringo, Congress works in real time. You act like you’re binge watching a series on Netfllix. The script is being written as we watch. It takes time. 

Maybe but Greggy's memo is no more going to see the light of day than the underlying Hollywood stuff that looked like it was about to blow.  They will use massive quantities of distraction techniques to tire people which are akin to the Aziz Ansari thing.  Meanwhile the major culprits skate.  Heck, Oprah and Meryl even get to paint themselves as heroes.  

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Quick reminder:

6WERt-wd_normal.jpg Charlie Kirk

@charliekirk11

Hillary's emails -- deleted/"lost"

FBI's text messages -- deleted/"lost"

NSA's emails -- deleted/"lost

IRS emails -- deleted/"lost"

Just imagine what the left would do if @DonaldJTrumpJr said he "lost" his emails during testimony

Me doing a little research............

I found out that Democratic Presidents don't attacked anywhere near the rate Republican ones do. FACT.