DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

I'm convinced now these !@#$s just don't want to do their jobs.  It's more fun for them to just make accusations against the other side and then counter-accusations and call for more investigations.  That's the real scandal, not that it's a surprise to anyone:  Our legislators are lazy, foot-dragging, feces-throwing, vindictive idealogue !@#$s.  We just have to come up with a catchy name for this scandal.  Let's see...I don't know...  "Investi-GATE!"

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More evidence of the Flynn-Leak Killer theory I laid out a month ago... Rogers has everything and he shared it with the DOJ IG. Make no mistake, the worst is yet to come.

He's giving them as much rope as they need to hang themselves and everyone involved.

He has the evidence, and gave them the opportunity to be forthcoming, but instead they continued a further cover up, which is criminal in and of itself, and will lead to further cleansing of the department.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

He's giving them as much rope as they need to hang themselves and everyone involved.

He has the evidence, and gave them the opportunity to be forthcoming, but instead they continued a further cover up, which is criminal in and of itself, and will lead to further cleansing of the department.

Agreed. You can tell who has real cards left to play. 

On 1/19/2018 at 6:37 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Last update I'll give in terms of its release (until it's released) since I jumped the gun and don't want to spread false info:

It's currently under review by the WH for final approval (this is a necessary step, expected, and should be released without redactions). Still on track for a release soon, as in today.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/370595-house-intel-denied-senate-intel-committee-access-to-surveillance

House Intel denied Senate Intel Committee access to surveillance memo: report

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee has reportedly denied Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr’s (R-N.C.) staff access to a classified memo detailing allegations of government surveillance abuse that is tied to the ongoing Russia election investigation.

More evidence the memo is crap. Why wouldn't Nunes share this with Burr?

Edited by garybusey

7 minutes ago, garybusey said:

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/370595-house-intel-denied-senate-intel-committee-access-to-surveillance

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee has reportedly denied Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr’s (R-N.C.) staff access to a classified memo detailing allegations of government surveillance abuse that is tied to the ongoing Russia election investigation.

Dick Burr

That just sounds painful

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Your ignorance of the process is showing. 

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Rogers, Pompeo and Coats were questioned already. 

...After all the discovery we've had to date - most of it pushed by those men and their networks - what do you think they were talking about? Why would Trump be excited to talk with Mueller after these men? 

The end is near.

17 minutes ago, garybusey said:

The House and Senate Intelligence Committees are leading

separate probes that are seeking to independently investigate...

Do you know what those words mean?

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Typical liberal assumption. You are claiming the memo is crap because it purportedly makes claims that put your side in a poor light. Do you see any of the conservatives or independents here making any definitive claims? You guys are nearly all just political hacks.

7 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Just heard the interview on the news. The entire thing is Trump going HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY! Hillary didn't testify under oath so I will!

Don't worry, lambkins. She's going to have PLENTY of opportunities to testify under oath in the next few years. That is if she doesn't take the easy way out.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Don't worry, lambkins. She's going to have PLENTY of opportunities to testify under oath in the next few years. That is if she doesn't take the easy way out.

Take it easy on poor Gary, hacks gotta hack.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You think she is going to be so despondent that she will shoot herself in the back of the head... twice?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Typical liberal assumption. You are claiming the memo is crap because it purportedly makes claims that put your side in a poor light. Do you see any of the conservatives or independents here making any definitive claims? You guys are nearly all just political hacks.

The memo is crap because Nunes is a political hack.

15 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Nunes is a political hack because he is not in alignment with your politics, while I'm guessing Adam Schiff is a statesman because he does align with yours.

Edited by 3rdnlng

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

You think she is going to be so despondent that she will shoot herself in the back of the head... twice?

:lol:Well done. 

1 minute ago, Cugalabanza said:

Here’s how I see this interview going...

Mueller:  We have a lot of embarrassing dirt. Somebody will have to be indicted here.

Trump:  Take the boy—take Jared.

Mueller:  Done.

:D

:beer: 

One of the areas we are in agreement on is with regards to Kushner. The more I've learned about him, the worse he becomes imo. 

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

The fact you're willing to pass judgment on a memo you haven't read, based entirely on an incorrect talking point that he was the sole author, shows your bias. I'm not even doing that, and I expect what's going to be in the memo is going to be very damaging. 

You're never going to make it through what's coming unless you're willing to objectively weigh the evidence as it comes in. 

Something to add to the overall picture. The chances of anything major being released to the public (like the memo or more damaging evidence - from either side of this equation) increases when POTUS leaves the country.

If there's going to be a big DOJ/FBI cleanup started, it's going to start when the President is as far away as possible to avoid the political retribution type backlashes. 

He leaves for Davos tonight. I expect something to break (I don't know what) between now and when he returns.