DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

9 minutes ago, garybusey said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/23/us/politics/jeff-sessions-special-counsel-russia.html

Sessions Is Interviewed in Mueller’s Russia Investigation

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Jeff Sessions was questioned for several hours last week by the special counsel’s office as part of the investigation into Russia’s alleged meddling in the election and whether the president obstructed justice since taking office, according to a Justice Department spokeswoman.

The meeting marked the first time that investigators for the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, are known to have interviewed a member of Mr. Trump’s cabinet.

The spokeswoman, Sarah Isgur Flores, confirmed that the interview occurred in response to questions from The New York Times.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, garybusey said:

Thank you for quoting to bring to the top of the page.

What do you attempt to add to these discussions?  I notice you trying but you're not really accomplishing anything. This is a serious question to you readying my post, peace and love, peace and love 

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I like how they used Congressional letterhead for their obviously-partisan letter, instead of their own office letterhead.

Really bad attempt at giving their request legitimacy.

Agreed. It's a desperate move - but it's going to backfire. Nothing will unite the fractured fringe truth movements faster than calling them fake or Russian bots imo. Right now most people know something really screwy is going on. 99% of them have different ideas or opinions as to WHAT that is, they just know something is off. This move, and those like it, will only hang a lantern on the fact there IS a problem which will cause more people to dig. 

And digging into this matter is exactly what they don't want. Because it's all there, clear as day, for those who really want to know what's happening. 

If this is what's in the emails they have - what is in the 50,000 they "lost"? My guess, something BAD. Like real coup talk.

Strzok wrote: “You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there’s no big there there.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/in-jaw-dropping-text-peter-strzok-expressed-concern-about-joining-mueller-team/

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/23/us/politics/jeff-sessions-special-counsel-russia.html

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Jeff Sessions was questioned for several hours last week by the special counsel’s office as part of the investigation into Russia’s meddling in the election and whether the president obstructed justice since taking office, according to a Justice Department spokeswoman.

The meeting marked the first time that investigators for the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, are known to have interviewed a member of Mr. Trump’s cabinet.

The spokeswoman, Sarah Isgur Flores, confirmed that the interview occurred in response to questions from The New York Times.

Timing is everything... the shut down didn't work to distract. So they try to interview a big name to move the focus from "secret societies" and 50,000 missing texts. 

Won't work. 

#releaSETHememo

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed. It's a desperate move - but it's going to backfire. Nothing will unite the fractured fringe truth movements faster than calling them fake or Russian bots imo. Right now most people know something really screwy is going on. 99% of them have different ideas or opinions as to WHAT that is, they just know something is off. This move, and those like it, will only hang a lantern on the fact there IS a problem which will cause more people to dig. 

And digging into this matter is exactly what they don't want. Because it's all there, clear as day, for those who really want to know what's happening. 

If this is what's in the emails they have - what is in the 50,000 they "lost"? My guess, something BAD. Like real coup talk.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/in-jaw-dropping-text-peter-strzok-expressed-concern-about-joining-mueller-team/

Timing is everything... the shut down didn't work to distract. So they try to interview a big name to move the focus from "secret societies" and 50,000 missing texts. 

Won't work. 

#releaSETHememo

What odds are they referring to again?

2 hours ago, garybusey said:

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Jeff Sessions was questioned for several hours last week by the special counsel’s office as part of the investigation into Russia’s meddling in the election and whether the president obstructed justice since taking office, according to a Justice Department spokeswoman.

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

What do you attempt to add to these discussions?  I notice you trying but you're not really accomplishing anything. This is a serious question to you readying my post, peace and love, peace and love 

He gets to do this:

giphy.gif

It's cathartic. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DUPK7yFVMAEK5aZ.jpg

DUPK8QOVQAEeiwW.jpg

DUPK8kzU0AALdZx.jpg

I really like how, in the third sentence, they claim it's because Congress is susceptible to influence.

It's not even "The American people are too dumb to know the difference, and we're trying to protect them."  It's now "WE'RE too dumb to know the difference, so please protect us."

• Like (+1) 1

“This weekend we met to discuss the text messages and possible next steps in our oversight of these agencies. The contents of these text messages between top FBI officials are extremely troubling in terms of when certain key decisions were made by the Department of Justice and the FBI, by whom these decisions were made, and the evident bias exhibited by those in charge of the investigation. The omission of text messages between December 2016 and May 2017, a critical gap encompassing the FBI’s Russia investigation, is equally concerning. Rather than clearing up prior FBI and DOJ actions, these recently produced documents cause us to further question the credibility and objectivity of certain officials at the FBI.”

Goodlatte, Nunes & Gowdy's statement from yesterday

https://intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=852

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I previously added a link in regards to the latest development consistent with the title of the thread. I found it interesting as Sessions is the closest person to Trump who has been interviewed by Mueller for alleged meddling and obstruction of justice.

rainbow-circle-peace-love-and-happiness-

54 minutes ago, garybusey said:

I previously added a link in regards to the latest development consistent with the title of the thread. I found it interesting as Sessions is the closest person to Trump who has been interviewed by Mueller for alleged meddling and obstruction of justice.

rainbow-circle-peace-love-and-happiness-

Why is it interesting?  Wouldn't it be expected? 

And speaking of that, if there was Russian collusion, wouldn't Tillerson be front and center of questioning given his deep Russian connections?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The memo is just a partisan created rag sheet of cheery picked facts put together to slime law enforcement. Have fun children 

People who aren't Democrats or Republicans want to see the memo released.

What do you say to that. Sparky?

But you can continue your hate-filled bias. Real Americans want the truth, no matter what party you are in.

It doesn't take a biased individual to see that the Democrats are WAY more dirty than Candidate Trump, then President Elect Trump and now President Trump.

Like I have said MANY, MANY times............... Trump BS level is way less than the Dems BS level. I didn't vote for Trump or support him by going to his rallies, so I have no dog in the fight whatsoever.

I have also learned over the last 2 years that left wingers are bat sh!t crazy that only care about their way and will VIOLENTLY protest your opposition to their policies. Libtards are the most Anti-American POS's in this country.  It's a FACT and if you deny this, you clearly have no clue what is going on and just a braindead sheep for the left.