DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

6 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Pretty sure he'll chokeslam you to hell if you don't vote for him, regardless of party.

I remember way back when in an interview he said there was a shot he would put himself in the running for Presidency.

i think he would light us on fire if we didn't vote for, not a chokeslam. Lol

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

The MSM holy narrative is the GOP is very effective in suppressing the illegal votes that the Dems count on to win elections

Did Richard Madcow show Trump's 2005 taxes again? Lol

9 hours ago, GG said:

Don’t want to do it in the midst of shutdown negotiations.  

Actually, that is probably WHY the Dems were so eager for a shutdown, to help distract from the memo... To add, it's a bit ironic that Chucky seemed willing to do a 5 day CR which would coincide with the timing given the White House to approve releasing the memo... 

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

I remember way back when in an interview he said there was a shot he would put himself in the running for Presidency.

i think he would light us on fire if we didn't vote for, not a chokeslam. Lol

He's actually running for mayor of his county in Tennessee.

https://jacobsformayor.com/

How damaging is the memo? So damaging Podesta/Bezos released this turd which repeats the D talking point not once, not twice, but four times. 

http://archive.is/xbu4r

(archived link because f' the WaPo's paywalls)

David Ignatius is going to go to jail at the end of this. His paper is trying to deflect. It won't work.

Why are they so nervous? Oh... right. They're facing years in prison

Image result for why so nervous gif

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How damaging is the memo? So damaging Podesta/Bezos released this turd which repeats the D talking point not once, not twice, but four times. 

http://archive.is/xbu4r

(archived link because f' the WaPo's paywalls)

David Ignatius is going to go to jail at the end of this. His paper is trying to deflect. It won't work.

Why are they so nervous? Oh... right. They're facing years in prison

Image result for why so nervous gif

Podesta the Molesta 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, Fox is slanted. But Sara Carter has been on this for over a year, her reporting has been on point. Here's from today: 

I looked up a lot of so called "journalists" and this Sara Carter seems to be the only one who does her homework and tries to verify her stories on a repetitive basis before she puts it out there. I wish other journalists did this.

But, of course, libtards will say she is a right wing hack and can't be trusted at all.

Like I said, she seems to be the only (or a select few anyways) who does extensive background research on her stories before she puts it out there.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

I looked up a lot of so called "journalists" and this Sara Carter seems to be the only one who does her homework and tries to verify her stories on a repetitive basis before she puts it out there. I wish other journalists did this.

But, of course, libtards will say she is a right wing hack and can't be trusted at all.

Like I said, she seems to be the only (or a select few anyways) who does extensive background research on her stories before she puts it out there.

She's been fantastic on this story for over a year. 

A lot of the best reporting is being done on the right on this story because the left (and the MSM) are complicit in trying to cover up the soft coup. 

Lots of people are going to be left with egg on their faces. Some journos will go to jail (looking at you David Ignatius), others will just be forever ruined (CNN/MSNBC). 

58 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She's been fantastic on this story for over a year. 

A lot of the best reporting is being done on the right on this story because the left (and the MSM) are complicit in trying to cover up the soft coup. 

Lots of people are going to be left with egg on their faces. Some journos will go to jail (looking at you David Ignatius), others will just be forever ruined (CNN/MSNBC). 

No matter how bad it could be, CNN and MSNBC would only be strengthened in the eyes of their followers.

You underestimate the polarization in the country.

Just now, DC Tom said:

No matter how bad it could be, CNN and MSNBC would only be strengthened in the eyes of their followers.

You underestimate the polarization in the country.

I believe you are underestimating the evidence that's going to come out. 

It will be incontravertable. 

Many on the left will deny it. Will think it's a fabrication or coup attempt in its own right. That's when it'll get dangerous. 

But enough people are awake now. Enough people, even on the left, have unanswered questions. 

They have EVERYTHING. They've collected it for over a year. This has been a MI operation, planned for two years if not more. 

Oh, this is a bad look on top of everything else that's broken today. 

Again, if anyone is doubting what's coming, you're not watching close enough: 

Newly released texts between ex-Mueller team members suggest they knew outcome of Clinton email probe in advance

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/21/newly-released-texts-between-ex-mueller-team-members-suggest-knew-outcome-clinton-email-probe-in-advance.html

6 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

SOON.
8SFIHZc.jpg

Do you have evidence of treason and collusion? Even one scrap of it? 

See, that's why you're getting run around blind by people who actually DID commit treason and collusion. The difference between our points of view, my friend, is I have evidence. 

Lots of it. 

You have spin. And talking points. 

That's why you're in for a very, very, VERY rude awakening. 

It's all good though. We're on the same side even if it doesn't sound like it now. :beer: