DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, westside said:

Can you list all this proof?

I could, but, you should just go and easily find out for yourself. It's like the biggest issue the country is facing and you are so ignorant you don't even know the first thing about it. Blah! 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

If he tried, it would look something like this: 

Wow ..............Gator/Tibs desperation is just palpable today..........you could say it was "spurting" all over PPP

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Look at this asshat. Demanding transparency from our democratic republic makes one a traitor. 

Yeah, that’s clearly some lame posturing. I’m very curious about it all. I don’t know what, if anything, will come of it, but I don’t doubt that any of the dipschidts involved are capable of terrible acts. They’re all a bunch of !@#$s.

• Like (+1) 1

It's pretty obvious the Democratic Party cares NOTHING about the citizens of the US. They would rather have illegals roaming this country so they can secure votes.

I will NEVER vote Democrat again, unless someone like Glenn Jacobs runs as a Dem for President.

15 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I will NEVER vote Democrat again, unless someone like Glenn Jacobs runs as a Dem for President.

Pretty sure he'll chokeslam you to hell if you don't vote for him, regardless of party.

• Haha (+1) 1