DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You should try reading more than one page before casting aspersions. You might be surprised what you learn. :beer: 

My quick thoughts: if Trump/Russia is real and Obama/Clinton/U1 is real, then we're all in a bad place and truthfully it would make me reconsider bringing children into this world. I decided a while ago that I will not waste my time or energy on speculation with matters like this. If the government wants it buried, it will be buried until none of us are around to see it. We know what they want us to know. 

1 minute ago, JM57 said:

My quick thoughts: if Trump/Russia is real and Obama/Clinton/U1 is real, then we're all in a bad place and truthfully it would make me reconsider bringing children into this world. I decided a while ago that I will not waste my time or energy on speculation with matters like this. If the government wants it buried, it will be buried until none of us are around to see it. We know what they want us to know. 

Trump / Russia is not real. It never has been real. It's always been a coup attempt by elements within the USIC who have been banging the neo-McCarthyist drum since before Trump was ever a candidate for office. The war on terror is drying up, a new "big bad" was needed to justify their massive budgets and the bloated surveillance state - enter the big bad bear.

But we absolutely have been in a bad place - for decades now. What we are seeing, potentially, is the gutting of that corruption which has been allowed to take over heritage institutions like the FBI and DOJ. 

The good news is that there are real signs, not conspiracy tinted rantings but honest to god REAL signs of positive change all around us. You won't hear about it if you're plugged into the MSM because they've been compromised by various elements for decades and are desperately trying to spin.  

For evidence of these changes I point you to the November purge in KSA and how that rippled out globally. We saw the take down of TRILLIONS in dirty money used to finance some of the most horrific actors on the planet. Men connected to the USIC for decades have been swept off the board. Immediately after this, things started moving globally. Look what's happening in Iran, in Syria, in Lebanon. Look what's happening home (over 40 congresscritters are resigning or not running again - that's a high number - and over 100 CEOs have "resigned" or been forced to resign due to scandal... some POWERFUL names included). And there were over 10,000 sealed magistrate orders filed between the Saudi purge and Christmas... that's a STAGGERING number and a sure sign that something is about to break. The average for a YEAR according to PACER is 1,000... and we have 10,000 in less than three months.

These are facts. Not speculations. And they paint a very vivid picture:

The rats are on the run. The die has been cast so to speak. The IG report is the first wave. There are more coming. 

If this is really your first time down here, I suggest you start by looking through the Trump Russia thread, the Deep State War thread, and this thread for the Flynn posts (around page 37ish?). 

:beer:

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, JM57 said:

*Accidentally stumbles into PPP, reads this last page and only this last page*

Hmm, appears PPP actually redirects to InfoWars. Interesting. Anyway, enjoy your conspiracy theories you guys. Let me know if you need a resupply of tin foil or any assistance crafting your hats.

Tinfoil hats don't work.  They actually amplify the signal, and make you more susceptible to MKUltra control.

• Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, JM57 said:

*Accidentally stumbles into PPP, reads this last page and only this last page*

Hmm, appears PPP actually redirects to InfoWars. Interesting. Anyway, enjoy your conspiracy theories you guys. Let me know if you need a resupply of tin foil or any assistance crafting your hats.

This forum has become unreadable. If you attempt to engage in anything that does not align with cult leader Rhino's conspiracies you are shouted down by the rest of his Info Wars posse.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, garybusey said:

This forum has become unreadable. If you attempt to engage in anything that does not align with cult leader Rhino's conspiracies you are shouted down by the rest of his Info Wars posse.

:lol: If you think I have a cult you need to read closer. I'm pretty sure 99% of this board disagrees with my analysis. 

Just now, garybusey said:

Now, now. Not everybody is as inept as you. Maybe this guy will be able to defend himself, eh?

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

In accordance with the instructions of our reptilian overlords...

55 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Yes. We are under control. 

2hh0mkx.gif

50 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

That's just what the Hypnotoad wants you to believe.

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Psychedelic sleestak.  Sleestedelic.

40 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

All Glory to the HypnoRhino! :worthy:

Well done. :lol::lol:

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More evidence: 

Fusion GPS, firm behind disputed Russia dossier, retracts its claim of FBI mole in Trump camp

http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/13/glenn-simpson-believes-fbi-has-mole-inside-trump-t/

Actually, that's just a clarification, not a retraction. Does nothing to help Trump in any way at all. 

I just hope this country is ready ready for a President to be facing jail time 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Actually, that's just a clarification, not a retraction. Does nothing to help Trump in any way at all. 

I just hope this country is ready ready for a President to be facing jail time 

Keep wishing on that little star, my friend. It's been working out so well for you since the Electoral College revolt pipe dream.

If you're paying attention to the news cycle today you can see a strategy beginning to form now that the IG report is hitting the fan.

Here's how it's going to play out: 

HRC (and the DNC at large) will claim that Fusion GPS and the HRC campaign were duped by an intentional Russian disinformation campaign to think Trump was a proxy of Putin. Following the narrative, a patriotic HRC did her civic duty by informing her contacts in the FBI about the Russian claims and the FBI/DOJ then went about investigating Trump and his team (illegally) in order to save America from this Russian threat. This approach, they believe, will protect them from being the origin of the Russian conspiracy narrative and positions them as unsuspecting victims of a Russian disinfo campaign.

Of course, to take this approach, HRC, the FBI, DOJ and DNC will have to admit the Mueller investigation is based on fraud (which is true, though for other reasons). This will, they hope, distance themselves from their "dossier problems".

After all, if super spy and Russian expert Christopher Steele could be duped, then no one can blame Fusion or HRC for being duped as well.

This is how the phrases "unwittingly" and "unexpectedly" will enter the MSM lexicon while reporting on the developments in this story.

Everyone knows how this narrative will be presented by the MSM:

DTeoM3RU0AAlGoc.jpg

Those rogue FBI agents were just doing their jobs, and doing everything possible (including abusing the 702 system) to find out if the Russian intel was accurate. The DNC, HRC campaign and even 44 weren't spying on Trump... not really. They were trying to save our nation from a grave threat they were informed about! See? It's not THEIR fault they were TRICKED by Macedonia hackers into breaking laws, trying to undermine an election, and a legally elected POTUS. THEY WERE TRICKED INTO IT! 

This spin will be VIRULENT. Expect a healthy dose of "conspiracy nutjob" attacks as well against anyone who tries to articulate the facts. 

But despite this tactic, which has worked on the public in the past, it's not going work this time.

Buckle up for a fun week. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If you're paying attention to the news cycle today you can see a strategy beginning to form now that the IG report is hitting the fan.

Here's how it's going to play out: 

HRC (and the DNC at large) will claim that Fusion GPS and the HRC campaign were duped by an intentional Russian disinformation campaign to think Trump was a proxy of Putin. Following the narrative, a patriotic HRC did her civic duty by informing her contacts in the FBI about the Russian claims and the FBI/DOJ then went about investigating Trump and his team (illegally) in order to save America from this Russian threat. This approach, they believe, will protect them from being the origin of the Russian conspiracy narrative and positions them as unsuspecting victims of a Russian disinfo campaign.

Of course, to take this approach, HRC, the FBI, DOJ and DNC will have to admit the Mueller investigation is based on fraud (which is true, though for other reasons). This will, they hope, distance themselves from their "dossier problems".

After all, if super spy and Russian expert Christopher Steele could be duped, then no one can blame Fusion or HRC for being duped as well.

This is how the phrases "unwittingly" and "unexpectedly" will enter the MSM lexicon while reporting on the developments in this story.

Everyone knows how this narrative will be presented by the MSM:

DTeoM3RU0AAlGoc.jpg

Those rogue FBI agents were just doing their jobs, and doing everything possible (including abusing the 702 system) to find out if the Russian intel was accurate. The DNC, HRC campaign and even 44 weren't spying on Trump... not really. They were trying to save our nation from a grave threat they were informed about! See? It's not THEIR fault they were TRICKED by Macedonia hackers into breaking laws, trying to undermine an election, and a legally elected POTUS. THEY WERE TRICKED INTO IT! 

This spin will be VIRULENT. Expect a healthy dose of "conspiracy nutjob" attacks as well against anyone who tries to articulate the facts. 

But despite this tactic, which has worked on the public in the past, it's not going work this time.

Buckle up for a fun week. 

Barring actual indictments, that strategy will likely work.  It definitely will be believed by the Never Trumpers.

And ironically, any indictments &/or arrests/convictions will be viewed by them as proof of corruption being used AGAINST the ones that were already corrupt.

Edited by Taro T
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Barring actual indictments, that strategy will likely work.  It definitely will be believed by the Never Trumpers.

And ironically, any indictments &/or arrests/convictions will be proof of corruption AGAINST the ones that were already corrupt.

I agree it would work without the indictments. I do think those indictments are coming though... Could be wrong, but we'll see as the year unfolds.