DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

You have not much future there.

It will happen this way. You may be walking. Maybe the first sunny day of the spring. And a car will slow beside you, and a door will open, and someone you know, maybe even trust, will get out of the car. And he will smile, a becoming smile. But he will leave open the door of the car and offer to give you a lift.

:spitscoffeeonscreen: (Just having reread Six Days of the Condor)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Greg. 

Remember what they say though. Once you go dark, you never go...

Aw, never mind. 

Good hunting. 

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...This is a weird LAMP, apologies, but since I've been so active in this thread (and because I think there will be developments between now and Christmas), I just wanted to let ya'll know I'm going dark for a few weeks starting tomorrow. I'll try to check in and update, but I'll be conducting more interviews for the next week and a half off the grid and won't have web or cell access. Then I'm headed back to NY to see the family for the Holidays.

Didn't want anyone thinking I was running away (in case it breaks the other way in that time) or that something happened to me for talking too much :P:ph34r: ...

Hope you all have a great, safe, and happy holiday season,  PPP. :beer: 

Feliz navidad 

Edited by meazza

Jill Stein a Russian plant? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/senate-intel-committee-investigating-jill-stein-campaign-for-collusion-with-the-russians/2017/12/18/ea7f3f1a-e44b-11e7-833f-155031558ff4_story.html?utm_term=.a45c816d422f

The Senate Intelligence Committee is looking at the presidential campaign of the Green Party’s Jill Stein for potential “collusion with the Russians,” a sign that the panel’s probe is far from over, even as allegations swirl that the House Intelligence Committee’s investigation is racing to a close.

Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) told reporters Monday that the Senate Intelligence Committee has “two other campaigns that we’re just starting on,” in addition to the panel’s ongoing probe of alleged ties between the Trump administration and Kremlin officials. One of those he identified as Stein’s; Burr has indicated previously that the committee is also looking into reports that the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign paid for research that went into a dossier detailing allegations of Donald Trump’s 2013 exploits in Moscow.

Stein was present at a 2015 dinner in Moscow that was also attended by Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, whose contacts with Russian officials have been a chief focus of congressional investigators and special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s probe. Flynn and Stein were photographed at the same table as Russian President Vladi­mir Putin, who sat next to Flynn and across the table from Stein.

Makes sense, the Trump and the Russians attempted to divide the left enough to get Pro-Russian Trump elected. The hacked emails did EXACTLY that

Yet if Stein didn’t run as the Green Party nominee, Trump may very well have lost the Electoral College.

Pennsylvania (20), Michigan (16) and Wisconsin (10) were the three Rust Belt states that Trump was able to steal from Clinton, blasting a hole in her “Blue Wall”.

Today we learned that in each state the difference between Trump and Clinton was less than the total Jill Stein received.

In Michigan, Trump won by 10,704 votes. Stein got 51,423. In Wisconsin, Trump edged out Clinton by 22,177 votes while Stein received 31,006.

http://www.politicspa.com/did-jill-stein-cost-hillary-clinton-the-election/80274/

I think the Muller investigation should be extended to include the activities of Ralph Nader in the 2000 election. His influence and drain on Democrat votes cost AlGore the election to W. Then again, let's not forget about H. Ross Perot's laser-like hatred for G. H. W. Bush which cost him the race against Slick Willy. FORWARD!!!

10 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I think the Muller investigation should be extended to include the activities of Ralph Nader in the 2000 election. His influence and drain on Democrat votes cost AlGore the election to W. Then again, let's not forget about H. Ross Perot's laser-like hatred for G. H. W. Bush which cost him the race against Slick Willy. FORWARD!!!

It's actually the Senate investigating Stein. 

How in the world did Trump win? We are beginning to see more clearly how the bigots got their man in the WH

10 minutes ago, Nanker said:

That's nothing compared to what Henry Clay did for John Quincy Adams.

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...This is a weird LAMP, apologies, but since I've been so active in this thread (and because I think there will be developments between now and Christmas), I just wanted to let ya'll know I'm going dark for a few weeks starting tomorrow. I'll try to check in and update, but I'll be conducting more interviews for the next week and a half off the grid and won't have web or cell access. Then I'm headed back to NY to see the family for the Holidays.

Didn't want anyone thinking I was running away (in case it breaks the other way in that time) or that something happened to me for talking too much :P:ph34r: ...

Eat ****

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Eat ****

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

!@#$ing Russian colluders!

Attention everyone. Looks like Tibs is going to rename hisself "Treason"

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is this last election, no doubt. 

How do we get rid of the Russian mole. 

Especially when most Conservatives are happy with Putin and his little puppet. Treason 

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's nothing compared to what Henry Clay did for John Quincy Adams.

Or how Tilden got hosed by Hayes.