DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It does not

Considering I wrote and researched it, I can assure you it does offer an explanation. It's just one you're in denial over. 

Time will tell. If my premise is accurate, we'll find out real soon. We'll also find out real soon if I'm way off base. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Considering I wrote and researched it, I can assure you it does offer an explanation. It's just one you're in denial over. 

Time will tell. If my premise is accurate, we'll find out real soon. We'll also find out real soon if I'm way off base. 

A one sentence summary of why Trump would protect Flynn and go: 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer:

I'm assuming that no one read my long post on the previous page... but we're supposed to believe Tibs did? 

:lol:

I read it, and then the addendum, too. :blink:

Then I read Tibs' one line response.:blink:

• Thank you (+1) 1

And... as an update: 

Strzok? Guess what he was doing January 24th... he was running the interview with Michael Flynn: 

"A supervisory special agent who is now under scrutiny after being removed from Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel’s Office for alleged bias against President Trump also oversaw the bureau’s interviews of embattled former National Security advisor Michael Flynn, this reporter has learned. Flynn recently pled guilty to one-count of lying to the FBI last week."

Telling ya'll. There's spy v spy stuff happening here that the media is WAY behind on.

https://saraacarter.com/2017/12/04/fbi-supervisor-removed-from-special-counsels-office-had-interviewed-michael-flynn/

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Tibs doesn't have the mental capacity to carry on a conversation in logical or reasoning limits.

You are only saying that because I'm criticizing your Trump. And you shouldn't questions other people's mental capacity when you are so very limited yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And... as an update: 

Strzok? Guess what he was doing January 24th... he was running the interview with Michael Flynn: 

"A supervisory special agent who is now under scrutiny after being removed from Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel’s Office for alleged bias against President Trump also oversaw the bureau’s interviews of embattled former National Security advisor Michael Flynn, this reporter has learned. Flynn recently pled guilty to one-count of lying to the FBI last week."

Telling ya'll. There's spy v spy stuff happening here that the media is WAY behind on.

https://saraacarter.com/2017/12/04/fbi-supervisor-removed-from-special-counsels-office-had-interviewed-michael-flynn/

And... Strzok supervised the Clinton "interview" re her emails: 

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary R. Clinton Part 02 of 16/view

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And... as an update: 

You just keep making Trump basic arguments for him. This is a Trump talking point, including a criticism of the media to boot. Woo, so deep! 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You just keep making Trump basic arguments for him. This is a Trump talking point, including a criticism of the media to boot. Woo, so deep! 

This isn't a talking point. It's a fact. 

The FBI agent who was removed in July for inappropriate texts (which were anti Trump in nature) was in charge of the FBI investigation into Russian meddling from the beginningHe also ran the investigation into Hillary's emails. 

That's a fact, not a talking point. 

And he got fried by someone sharing classified TS/SCI SIGINT with Mueller. 

Who could that have been?

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This isn't a talking point. It's a fact. 

The FBI agent who was removed in July for inappropriate texts (which were anti Trump in nature) was in charge of the FBI investigation into Russian meddling from the beginningHe also ran the investigation into Hillary's emails. 

That's a fact, not a talking point. 

And he got fried by someone sharing classified TS/SCI SIGINT with Mueller. 

Who could that have been?

Just what Trump was tweeting about 

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And... as an update: 

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And... Strzok supervised the Clinton "interview" re her emails: 

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary R. Clinton Part 02 of 16/view

Good Lord.

and Meuller didn't think that it was important enough to notify Congress that the lead investigator, the one who had overseen the most important interviews, had to be dismissed for "Anti-Trump" bias..............he didn't think that was important maybe !

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just what Trump was tweeting about 

If you notice, 45's tweets have a habit of turning out to be true since he took office.

Which, if you're really paying attention to what I'm laying out might explain why he's suddenly railing against the FBI/DOJ and Strzok... He's priming the pump for the IG report which he probably already has seen/been briefed on.

It's still speculation, and like I said, we'll know real fast if this theory of mine holds any weight. 

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Good Lord.

and Meuller didn't think that it was important enough to notify Congress that the lead investigator, the one who had overseen the most important interviews, had to be dismissed for "Anti-Trump" bias..............he didn't think that was important maybe !

:beer:

It makes me wonder about Mueller though and brings me back to some earlier questions I raised about him. Does he have connections to Flynn and Rogers that go beyond his tenure in the FBI? Is it possible that Mueller, who met with Trump and WH officials days before being appointed to the special counsel position for reasons still unknown, is part of the trap? Or is he going to get stuck in it as well.

... Something about Mueller makes me think he, like Flynn and Rogers, might be trying to settle some old scores.