DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

JOHN STEELE GORDON: A Slow-Motion Coup d’état?

Let me see if I have this straight.

After a conversation in the Oval office with President Trump, James Comey, then the Director of the FBI, remembered a memo
to himself
in which he recorded Trump saying regarding the investigation of his former National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn, “I hope you can let this go.” Or at least, as someone who supposedly had read the memo and then supposedly read an accurate quote from it over the phone to a reporter at the New York Times.

First, of course, Trump should have—as usual—shut up. I’d recommend that he move the White House portrait of Calvin Coolidge to the Oval Office and study it daily. Trump has much to learn from Silent Cal that would benefit himself and his presidency, not to mention the Republic.

But assuming that that’s what Trump actually said, and that that’s what Comey wrote in his memo
to himself,
and that that’s what was read over the phone to the Times reporter (unlikely since this is third-hand hearsay, inadmissible in any court, analogous to the child’s game of telephone) is that so bad? Does it really differ substantially from “I hope the weather will be nice tomorrow”? To be sure, it would have been better had he said “I hope you find you’re able to let this go,” or “I hope it turns out that Flynn did nothing wrong.” But no one has ever accused President Trump of excess verbal precision.

The facts don’t really matter anyway, since it’s all about the narrative.

But look what the headlines were the next day.

What are you calling investigative journalism? Throwing schit against the wall to see what might stick is not in any sense journalism. Just because you hope the rumors are true because they fit your narrative doesn't make them legitimate. It makes you an Innuendo Whore (all credit to Azalin).

Yep! Media like the NYT and WaPo just throw **** against the wall. Just because stories that are anonymously sourced and happen not to fit your narrative doesn't make them illegitimate. But you and your like can continue to argue against them if it makes you feel safer.

I appreciate your participation, 26CB :beer:

Thanks Dorkington! :thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

Time to lawyer up!

you are so out of touch with reality

What's cute is your ability to post in 140 characters or less with an IQ of half that.

Ctrl c

Ctrl v

Good thing your name calling is the expected result that's easily anticipated.

140 characters or less.

You're a clown.

In the era of 24/7 news and being first is more important than being accurate yes, yes they do.

The veracity of the sources that leak anonymously are always borne out over time even in this era of the 24/7 news cycle.

If only you could make me !@#$ up.

tough guy eh? I'd make you love me in one night, princess

Take your wannabe tough guy schitck to the main board where the sheep appreciate it. Your offerings here are worthless, hollowed empty insights where you succeed in poking a beehive that is reminding you that you're in over your head.

You should be banned as it was a long ass time ago for your profit linking and your constant baiting of others. Instead you got good members banned because a bias in moderation that helped ruin the board.

You add nothing to this board. Ctrl c Ctrl v is no value. You have no original football thoughts. You display no football intelligence and never once have I seen you display knowing this team.

You may call certain things I post unsubstantiated rumors, while I may consider them to be legit sources of information. I'm not going to argue over that based upon a certain person's propensity to believe based upon being a hardcore ideologue. The information will either be proven true or not. Accept that or not...it's up to you.

another asshat gaytor

Meathead mentally ignores you.

Link man is getting hazed.

link B word gets hazed all the time and is a coward

Haven't you ever noticed his actual name is 26cornerbitch because all he does is run and hide there?

The veracity of the sources that leak anonymously are always borne out over time even in this era of the 24/7 news cycle.

bigfoot found in macugnie. Dancing asswizzard found on PPP

Your claim that anonymous news means the truth is hilarious. You know nothing of history and have maintained my cat toy for a year. I've crafted every dance move you make, fool.

Just quoting you in order to save the above post in case you decide that it was stupid to post it and delete the op.

Edited by grinreaper

I appreciate your participation, 26CB :beer:

that's !@#$ing funny. Participation. Sort of like Hillary, sort of like Romney, sort of like all those special snowflakes whom march.

Participation! Ignore that they can't keep up. Ignore he's out of his league. Ignore that when challenged on intellect he reverts to wannabe tough guy. He would be no match for most heres intellect. Including myself, and I'd probably drop him from his tough guy wananbee pretty damm quickly.

He's a clown who participates. You got that right.

And if they are found to be false, what happens? A footnote in page 8 to take back the headlines is sufficient, amirite?

Don't you know, they are always borne out over time. Rumors are always true. Did you know that 26CornerBlitz is really a 400# transitioning guy posting out of his mother's basement?

And if they are found to be false, what happens? A footnote in page 8 to take back the headlines is sufficient, amirite?

oh he is a spineless weasel. He will only be back to respond because I'm baiting him to do so.

He is like any other drive by poster here.

• 4 weeks later...

Are these all the same sources that have been wrong since the beginning?

His friend Christopher Ruddy told PBS that he is considering firing him in an interview today. That's where it came from.

If Comey is a witness, then Mueller should step down. They're best buddies. Comey was Muller's protege. Furthermore, Muller added four people to his staff that have a history of making significant donations to the Democrat party. Michael Dreeban, Andrew Weissman, James Quarles, and Janie Rhee. Conflict of interest. Rhee was a lawyer for the Clinton Foundation.