AFC East Report Cards

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, really, who cares. They could have graded us "A" or "D" and it still wouldn't mean a thing. When September comes, better yet, when December comes, then we'll know if anything of that meant anything.

We already know we have another first round pick in 2018.

I mean, really, who cares. They could have graded us "A" or "D" and it still wouldn't mean a thing. When September comes, better yet, when December comes, then we'll know if anything of that meant anything.

No we won't. If the Bills are out of the playoffs in December the reasons will be injuries, refs conspiring against the Bills, the league conspiring against the Bills, God hating the Bills, the Jills are/were ugly, and the sun was in their eyes all game every game.

Edited by CodeMonkey

No we won't. If the Bills are out of the playoffs in December the reasons will be injuries, refs conspiring against the Bills, the league conspiring against the Bills, God hating the Bills, the Jills are/were ugly, and the sun was in their eyes all game every game.

Granted some people will make excuses if the team doesn't do well, but most of us will recognize if we are headed in the right direction or not.

last year our coach said it this year it is at least coming from other people. I actually thought we had a pretty bad off season last year.

Offseason grades are all meaningless (whether it's by a blowhard coach or a media pundit). The Redskins won the offseason Super Bowl for years on end with Snyder trying to buy a team by going after every big name FA and throwing money around like it was going out of style. Those teams barely rarely won crap when it mattered. Give me under-the-radar workman-like offseasons every year. Those are the types of teams that win when it matters.

Offseason grades are all meaningless (whether it's by a blowhard coach or a media pundit). The Redskins won the offseason Super Bowl for years on end with Snyder trying to buy a team by going after every big name FA and throwing money around like it was going out of style. Those teams barely rarely won crap when it mattered. Give me under-the-radar workman-like offseasons every year. Those are the types of teams that win when it matters.

To be fair - the media pundit gave the dolphins a D+ because of the extensions and free agent deals that they just offered by trying to "win the offseason".

So you are saying I should hold off on having my AFC EAST 2017 Off-season Champs! shirt made?

Actually we tied the offseason

co-champs?