When you pass away- what's your plan? Cremation? 6' under?

mead107

Cremated is in will...nothing in writing about cremains, but family knows i want ashed spread at Miami game. May change that to a Pats game if we can ever start beating the bastages with regularity. Brother was a pretty devout Catholic, but some of him is spread at ECC and on the field at the Ralph...unbeknownst to his Priest

Geez, all the past talk about curses, and now we have another issue to worry about.

My wife & I will be cremated and have a double wide "niche" reserved.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, all the past talk about curses, and now we have another issue to worry about.

My wife & I will be cremated and have a double wide "niche" reserved.

Work hard your whole life, and end up in a double wide. Could be worse I guess. My father is tucked in with his mother in law for now. They were never tight, but they are now.

Not sure if any of you have thought ahead. Wife and I have been talking and we both plan on being cremated when the time comes. Hopefully long time away.

Every thing is fine. Just need to update will

I have to ask my good friend Hammer if my family can spread my ashes in the area where we Tailgate.

Please

Your request is granted. But I don't know if Hammers Lot will be here in 25-30 years. We have had others ashes spread in the lot. It kind of gets me that the land I own is so special to others that they want their ashes spread on it.

Burn me. I would like my existing family members to be able to "visit" me much easier.

My grandmother who was cremated lived in Los Angeles sold her grave site a few years before we died. Living in Atlanta, we wouldn't be able to visit her very often. Now she's in our bonus room with her photos surrounding it.

Burn me. I would like my existing family members to be able to "visit" me much easier.

My grandmother who was cremated lived in Los Angeles sold her grave site a few years before we died. Living in Atlanta, we wouldn't be able to visit her very often. Now she's in our bonus room with her photos surrounding it.

Are you a ghost? Like Alec Baldwin in Beetlejuice?

No one is going to do what this steelers' fan did?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=2101713

The Samuel E. Coston Funeral Home erected a small stage in a viewing room, and arranged furniture on it much as it was in Smith's home on game day Sundays.

Smith's body was on the recliner, his feet crossed and a remote in his hand. He wore black and gold silk pajamas, slippers and a robe. A pack of cigarettes and a beer were at his side, while a high-definition TV played a continuous loop of Steelers highlights.