Howard Stern Show Health Crisis?

I searched for the old Stern Show thread, but it appears that it has been locked.

Anyway, the show was supposed to be live (with Jimmy Fallon as guest, no less) today and instead is a repeat with no explaination. There is much online speculation that either Robin or one of Howard's parents has had a major health crisis. Longtime fans know that Howard never misses a scheduled show, so something is amiss.

Stay tuned.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

i cancelled my sirius subscription, thought i'd miss the show, but like you said, it was becoming difficult to listen to, still some really good parts, but the bad parts(howard's whining, complaining and berating) became too much.

Updates on this? I listen to it on the weekend as I put around. The show is more or less a skeleton of what it was. Only a few more months of it, thougj

i cancelled my sirius subscription, thought i'd miss the show, but like you said, it was becoming difficult to listen to, still some really good parts, but the bad parts(howard's whining, complaining and berating) became too much.

wanna know how to get it for free?

i think the show has been doing reruns for about a week. i just assumed they had another vacation, as they really don't tell people when it's coming up. I had no idea that there was a potential issue with health.

i think the show has been doing reruns for about a week. i just assumed they had another vacation, as they really don't tell people when it's coming up. I had no idea that there was a potential issue with health.

Mention recently a lot that his father is very ill....

absolutely nothing news worthy when you google howard stern. i couldn't imagine they could keep it that quiet if something happened

I wouldn't believe any of this until it's confirmed by Bigfoot or High Pitch Eric.

http://pagesix.com/2017/05/11/howard-stern-sends-internet-into-a-tizzy-for-taking-a-personal-day/

Concerned fans took to the internet when Howard Stern unexpectedly canceled his radio show to take a “personal day” Wednesday.

The SiriusXM host, who fans claim has never taken an unexpected day off, mysteriously went off the air this week without explanation.

also

If Howard's dad passed away he's going to be feeling like crap...he was really beating him up on the air recently. Funny stuff, but he was brutal in his criticism of Ben as a dad.