An Aviation Degree For The Boy Who Could Be Obama's Son

The only one doing "thuggish things" that night was George. If he had followed the 911 operators instructions and stayed in his car then none of this would have happened.

Repeating and repeating the same falsehoods of that night does not help.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one doing "thuggish things" that night was George. If he had followed the 911 operators instructions and stayed in his car then none of this would have happened.

Were you around here for the discussion and the trial?

All I ever asked for was a picture of what he honestly looked like in daily life for his last month.

But... that wasn't going to happen.

Make up your own narrative as to why I only saw a grad pic and when he was 4 years old.

this is the laziest and stupidest comment i've read on here all week.

george was attacked. plain and simple.

he was not instructed, either. so shut that down, please.

and he had every right to do what he did.

i'm glad that **** pimple trayvon got what he deserved instead of dumb george.

Were you around here for the discussion and the trial?

yes, he and his lover dog90210 were yuge in spreading the bull **** of it.

rlb is a dumbass but argued it because he is a jerk and was having fun.

All I ever asked for was a picture of what he honestly looked like in daily life for his last month. But... that wasn't going to happen. Make up your own narrative as to why I only saw a grad pic and when he was 4 years old.

did you ever get to see all the photoshopped pictures of his body after the shootin? they were heeeelarious

this is the laziest and stupidest comment i've read on here all week.

george was attacked. plain and simple.

and he had every right to do what he did.

i'm glad that **** pimple trayvon got what he deserved instead of dumb george.

yes, he and his lover dog90210 were yuge in spreading the bull **** of it.

rlb is a dumbass but argued it because he is a jerk and was having fun.

did you ever get to see all the photoshopped pictures of his body after the shootin? they were heeeelarious

Trayvon's picture.

post-9240-0-79704400-1494207218_thumb.jpg

Edited by grinreaper

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah

Dispatcher: OK, we don't need you to do that.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700-full-transcript-Zimmerman.html

Is that instructed? You be the judge I guess.

Had he not followed as he was told he didn't need to do instead of going all John Wayne, he wouldn't a got his ass whipped and Trayvon would not have gotten killed. That was my point. I really don't care if he had a "right" to do it or not. Jury said he did I guess. George was the adult. Too bad he didn't act like one.

Don't take this to mean i think TM was completely blameless. Had he just gone into his Grandfather's apt, he wouldn't have gotten killed that night either.

As a lot of these things go, it was 2 dumb asses. That's my theory.

One of my favorite things about that case is how the idiots all suddenly decided 911 operators are society's ultimate authority. These are the same people who go apoplectic when someone gets shot for refusing to follow direct orders from a policeman who has a weapon drawn.

Had he not followed as he was told he didn't need to do instead of going all John Wayne, he wouldn't a got his ass whipped and Trayvon would not have gotten killed. That was my point. I really don't care if he had a "right" to do it or not. Jury said he did I guess. George was the adult. Too bad he didn't act like one.

Don't take this to mean i think TM was completely blameless. Had he just gone into his Grandfather's apt, he wouldn't have gotten killed that night either.

I don't like dumbing myself down by reading idiotic statements.

And that would actually b a suggestion. And why is a 9-1-1 operator the authority? I've been advised by them not to follow someone. I still did. And because of hat they caught the guys.

You're a complete moron to view any of this as George zimzam's wrong doing.

One of my favorite things about that case is how the idiots all suddenly decided 911 operators are society's ultimate authority. These are the same people who go apoplectic when someone gets shot for refusing to follow direct orders from a policeman who has a weapon drawn.

Sure, every idiot with a gun should just stalk people they feel are suspicious. Deputy dog was on the trail looking for trouble and found it. Then he killed the problem. After that it was back to beating up his girlfriend and tweeting nude photos of her.

It is amazing how ignorant people can be. Even when faced with the truth they still cling to false narratives that fit their preconceived notions. Have you ever seen a map depicting the routes taken by both parties? If you had, and trusting that you have at least a minimum level of intelligence, it would be clear to you that Trayvon Martin initiated the fight that ultimately got him killed. He was a thug who stalked Zimmermann and got killed as a result of trying to bash Zimmermann's head in.

Sure, every idiot with a gun should just stalk people they feel are suspicious. Deputy dog was on the trail looking for trouble and found it. Then he killed the problem. After that it was back to beating up his girlfriend and tweeting nude photos of her.

So were you and George having coffee or a beer when he told you he was out looking for trouble? And if he told you this why didn't you come forward and testify during his trial? Had you done your civic duty he'd be in jail as we speak.

So were you and George having coffee or a beer when he told you he was out looking for trouble? And if he told you this why didn't you come forward and testify during his trial? Had you done your civic duty he'd be in jail as we speak.

I was busy minding my own business, not packing a gun and stalking a stranger

I was busy minding my own business, not packing a gun and stalking a stranger

It is mind boggling that anyone, even one as dumb as you, would ignore the evidence in order to perpetuate a false narrative. All of you people still clinging to the belief that somehow Trayvon Martin was a victim rather than a thug who failed to kill George Zimmermann and got himself shot in the process are just plain ignorant and delusional.

post-9240-0-93168300-1494255900_thumb.jpg

It is mind boggling that anyone, even one as dumb as you, would ignore the evidence in order to perpetuate a false narrative. All of you people still clinging to the belief that somehow Trayvon Martin was a victim rather than a thug who failed to kill George Zimmermann and got himself shot in the process are just plain ignorant and delusional.

Kill Zimmerman? Zimmerman had the gun. Does that boggle your little mind, too?

Look at the map. It was Trayvon Martin who stalked George Zimmermann. It was Trayvon Martin who attacked George Zimmermann. It was Trayvon Martin who was slamming George Zimmermann's head into the cement. If George Zimmermann didn't shoot Trayvon Martin then he was most likely going to end up either dead or a vegetable. Trayvon Martin was nothing but a thug and brought about his own death by trying to kill another person.

blood thirsty savage trayvon wanted o barbarically attack lil George with his fists, which sometbing he liked to do. If only he used his head instead

Yes it does boggle my mind and actually more than a little that you appear to think that you can only be killed with a gun.

I don't know about you but if someone was bashing my head against the sidewalk I'd be thinking "I really wish I had gotten my CCP"