Beware of those college art majors...

You joke about the dangers of glue guns. But when I was in college, a couple of the art students and I would go to the sculpture warehouse and use various scraps put together with glue guns to build rocket launchers, which we then used to terrorize campus security.

Good times...

Was he carrying Elmer's Glue? If he was, I'm crying Cultural Appropriation because that stuff is white

And that Elmer dude was a millionaire, he owned a mansion and a yacht. How do you think he got so rich? Exploiting the black man that's how.

What a bunch of bull ****. People have zero tolerance for any perceived threat to their physical well-being. And they have zero tolerance for any perceived threat to their emotional well-being. You can't have it both ways. If you don't want to handle the risk of being upset every time your security officials over-react to every report of a threat, no matter how specious, then don't ask them to over-react to every report, and accept a greater - but still minuscule - risk of getting shot.

Again, it's just as stupid when you say it as when Meatbead does.

Humor is supposed to be funny, not ignorant.

Lighten up, you prude. My wise ass remarks are not worthy of causing you to descend off your high horse to denigrate the likes of me. In other words, phuck off.

Lighten up, you prude. My wise ass remarks are not worthy of causing you to descend off your high horse to denigrate the likes of me. In other words, phuck off.

It is America, after all, so I suppose you're still free to be an ignorant loser. If I were you I'd be more hesitant to embrace it, however.

Law officials say the response was correct due to the report called in. College administration has no comment....

http://www.syracuse.com/schools/index.ssf/2017/05/colgate_university_lockdown_police_others_handled_gun_report_correctly_experts_s.html

National college campus security experts say Colgate University's lockdown and emergency response this week to a report of a man on campus who might have a gun was a textbook example of what should be done. Two local law enforcement officials - who were both on the scene Monday night during the four-hour campus lockdown and search- also said they believe the college reacted properly based on the facts at that time.

Carter also said it's highly unusual for a campus security chief to be placed on leave like this after such an incident.

Colgate's president, through a spokesperson, declined an interview request from Syracuse.com | The Post-Standard.

You joke about the dangers of glue guns. But when I was in college, a couple of the art students and I would go to the sculpture warehouse and use various scraps put together with glue guns to build rocket launchers, which we then used to terrorize campus security.

Good times...

I believe that is what the left refers to as an assault glue gun.