NFL Top 100 Players of 2017: Lorenzo Alexander at #91

I feel like he will do even better under McCoach this year. Great signing, Whaley was good at finding FA gems, just a shame he was awful at drafting.

Which is why he should have been kept even if in a lesser role, Bills are still paying him!

Which is why he should have been kept even if in a lesser role, Bills are still paying him!

Whaley wasn't going to stay under those circumstances. Hopefully the pro-personnel department will not have any drop off.

He made a personal appearance Friday last week but I was working.

Jimmy's Old Town Tavern welcomes
Buffalo Bills linebacker #57 and former
Washington Redskins player, Lorenzo Alexander!

Whaley wasn't going to stay under those circumstances. Hopefully the pro-personnel department will not have any drop off.

If he wanted to get paid he had no choice.

You do not like to be demoted but if you want to be paid you need to do what they need you to do.

You do not like to be demoted but if you want to be paid you need to do what they need you to do.

Pegula likes him too much on a personal level to put him in that position. Wouldn't have been comfortable for any of the parties concerned.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Pegula likes him too much on a personal level to put him in that position. Wouldn't have been comfortable for any of the parties concerned.

What he and the others let go should have been told they are welcome to look for other positions but as long as they are being paid you are expected to be a professional and do what you are being paid for.

What he and the others let go should have been told they are welcome to look for other positions but as long as they are being paid you are expected to be a professional and do what you are being paid for.

That's not how professional sports leagues work.

Guess you think Rex and Rob should have been retained as defensive consultants.

This scenario would never happen in pro sport as others have mentioned. Just for the sake of conversation I have a question. Whaley still gets paid and has made enough money to pay the bills for a long time. Why would anyone in that position allow themselves to be demoted? People who accept demotions are people who need their job to pay the bills.