Trump and Andrew Jackson

He lowers the bar?

The bigger problem is that anyone with any integrity has been run out of our political system and Americans are tired of the status quo, and that is why Trump is POTUS.

I didn't want Trump, but as far as I am concerned he is still better than lying cheating murdering Hillary.

That's the problem. It wasn't a better than issue, they were equally unfit choices. We shouldn't celebrate being presided over by a buffoon instead of a warmonger.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Set aside all the P.T. Barnum hyperbole. If Trump gets a better healthcare plan, controls the borders and gets the economy moving forward with his tax cuts he will be 100 times more successful than Obama. If he restores respect internationally and also restores fear of us in our enemies he will have hit multiple grand slams. You guys who are generally reasonable and somewhat conservative are getting your panties all in a wad over "feelings" like a Maxine Walters or an Al Franken. Look at what he does, not what he says.

I have a few questions.

How much more will this better health care plan cost?

How much will the wall the Mexican Govt is supposed to pay for cost Americans?

How much less will we be spending on "pork" projects?

How can this bloviating man restore respect internationally?

Is it really that important that the world "fears" America? Fear is what makes them mad at us.

He should stick with his America First agenda.

Who knew being President would be so hard?

A blow hard maybe, but not an imbecile.

An imbecile would claim they landed in Bosnia under sniper fire.

An imbecile would say he could have stopped the Civil War.