Regarding Jennings and the Giants

I heard Paul Swartz (Giants beat reporter) say on WFAN in NYC that the Giants are interested in Jonas Jennings but the problem is that he's looking for franchise LT money. Apparently the Giants feel the same way everyone on this board feels in terms of Jennings' worth.

:)

I heard Paul Swartz (Giants beat reporter) say on WFAN in NYC that the Giants are interested in Jonas Jennings but the problem is that he's looking for franchise LT money. Apparently the Giants feel the same way everyone on this board feels in terms of Jennings' worth.

258581[/snapback]

Ummm.... and this is big news why?

Does being a pr*ck come natural for you or do you have to work at it?

258596[/snapback]

It's natural, but I wasn't being a prick there. Is there any reason for you to attack people when this was my reply to someone else. Or do you just like being a pr*ck?

Chill out man.  I found it interesting and I'm sure many others did too.

258602[/snapback]

I am not the one having a cow here. I put a little smilie there. You guys are having major heart attacks over a little fun. Relax you'll grow older. Attacks are not the way to go. I am sure 1billsfan knew it was in jest.

I dont think any of us will feel bad for the team that over-values JJ.......I'm over it.....cya later Big Jonas!

It's natural, but I wasn't being a prick there.  Is there any reason for you to attack people when this was my reply to someone else.  Or do you just like being a pr*ck?

258600[/snapback]

It's not my nature but for you, it is a constant theme. Lighten up dude. We're all fans here and have differing opinions. You don't have to agree but don't be a d*ck all your life either.

I am not the one having a cow here.  I put a little smilie there.  You guys are having major heart attacks over a little fun.  Relax you'll grow older.  Attacks are not the way to go.  I am sure 1billsfan knew it was in jest.

258608[/snapback]

FYI - no offense taken VABills.

It's not my nature but for you, it is a constant theme. Lighten up dude. We're all fans here and have differing opinions. You don't have to agree but don't be a d*ck all your life either.

258612[/snapback]

See there you go again attacking me again for the second time in the same thread. yet again even 1billsfan knew it was in fun. I am the one who needs to lighten up. I am not the one attacking other posters who were not even addressing me. I am not the one using inflammatory language to other posters. Look within yourself for true enlightenment.