Tyrod will not be handed starting Job

MAJBobby

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup you still are clueless in football usa.

You enjoy picking fights. Good for you.

Its sad when you change your user name because your hot takes have been über exploited!

You can name zero of them. Move along angry one.

Lead with a lie. Solid play !

Edited by Maury Ballstein

Why wouldn't it ? You've crusaded for months now and attacked numerous posters.

You should be fia'd !!!

There have been some heated debates to be sure.....but it doesnt come close to the thoughtless, lack of depth, inciteful, not worth reading posts that you have submitted to this board.

Thats why your in and out of the lineup son

There have been some heated debates to be sure.....but it doesnt come close to the thoughtless, lack of depth, inciteful, not worth reading posts that you have submitted to this board.

Thats why your in and out of the lineup son

Please stop attacking me John. I've already reported you 2x. It's not my fault you state every bill is a hall of famer and then play wannabe bouncer when he's not. Keep it moving. Edited by Maury Ballstein

Please stop attacking me John. I've already reported you 2x. It's not my fault you state every bill is a hall of famer and then play wannabe bouncer when he's not. Keep it moving.

Stating the truth is not an attack

The fact that you say I call every bill a HOF proves you only read what you want to in discussions.....you should just try to soak in everything that is said before making these types of claims

P.S. Calling people fanboys is however a derog term....

Edited by John from Hemet

Okay so firstly... you think Tyrod juat said "sure take $10m away why not?" He took that pay cut because he had to not because he wanted to. This was his best chance to start for a potentially competitive team next year. Period.

Second... you are claiming Tyrod is a the Quarterback of the future. That means you think he is a Franchise Quarterback or is going to be. The two are one and the same to me. A Quarterback of the future is a guy so good you stop looking.

If you think Quarterback of the future just means starter this year and possibly next then sure, he is a Quarterback of the future. To me that is not what the term means.

No periods because you're still speculating. Unless you're a mind reader, you can't say what someone is or was thinking factually because you aren't that person. Period.

Why are you fighting this so hard? I said your interpretation is reasonable but not fact.

Second. No I'm not and no I don't. You're so wrapped up in being right about something I've already said is reasonable, but you so desperately want to let it sit as fact, when it isn't, that you're forgetting where this originated.

No I don't know if Taylor's the QB of the future.

He might be.

I'm glad we have more time to decide.

But this was never about me thinking or (here's a hint to bring you back) saying Taylor is the QB of the future :flirt:

But this was never about me thinking or (here's a hint to bring you back) saying Taylor is the QB of the future :flirt:

No it was about you saying that the Bills think he is. Despite cutting his contract in half and taking $10m off him over the next two years (and that is minimum by the way... if they cut ties after this year - which I don't think they will - he will have gone from basically having $40.5m guaranteed over two years to $15.5m).

Despit that you assert that it is a reasonable interpretation based on the fact that McDermott decided not to cut Tyrod this offseason but to retain him on vastly inferior term that the Bills view Tyrod as their Quarterback of the future.

Well I have been back 20 years and can't find a single example where a team has done that with a guy that was or became a Franchise Quarterback for them. Therefore I am afraid I don't find your interpretation reasonable I find it a reach. Sorry if that in your world that makes me a crusader. But this is no crusade. It is simply following the money.

No it was about you saying that the Bills think he is. Despite cutting his contract in half and taking $10m off him over the next two years (and that is minimum by the way... if they cut ties after this year - which I don't think they will - he will have gone from basically having $40.5m guaranteed over two years to $15.5m).

Despit that you assert that it is a reasonable interpretation based on the fact that McDermott decided not to cut Tyrod this offseason but to retain him on vastly inferior term that the Bills view Tyrod as their Quarterback of the future.

Well I have been back 20 years and can't find a single example where a team has done that with a guy that was or became a Franchise Quarterback for them. Therefore I am afraid I don't find your interpretation reasonable I find it a reach. Sorry if that in your world that makes me a crusader. But this is no crusade. It is simply following the money.

I'm glad you at least sorta kinda maybe understand what I've been arguing about.

Maybe now you can accept that what you're arguing are not, in fact, facts. :thumbsup:

I'm glad you at least sorta kinda maybe understand what I've been arguing about.

Maybe now you can accept that what you're arguing are not, in fact, facts. :thumbsup:

I've understood what you have been arguing about the whole time. It just doesn't hold any water.

The Bills do not view Tyrod Taylor currently as the Quarterback of the future unless by future you mean 2017 season. I think we have sufficient evidence for that be indisputable. I don't know what more proof you would require. But I suspect nothing would pursuade you. #CoT.

You however do not....how many vacations is it so far?

Attack number 5,662

Keep it going John. Why are you even on this subject? You're an advocate of trading MD for TT's replacement.

Stay consistent, less fraud please.

Edited by Maury Ballstein

I've understood what you have been arguing about the whole time. It just doesn't hold any water.

The Bills do not view Tyrod Taylor currently as the Quarterback of the future unless by future you mean 2017 season. I think we have sufficient evidence for that be indisputable. I don't know what more proof you would require. But I suspect nothing would pursuade you. #CoT.

Like EJ, the sentiment won't die until he's a backup on another roster or out of the league.

If Tyrod plays well and steps his game up.... he can end the playoff drought and the fighting on this message board. This board is counting on you Tyrod...no pressure.

It would be nice to have other discussions than just quarterback. However, there are a significant portion of fans that have their mind made up that Tyrod is not the answer and it would be a monumental task on his part to wins those folks over.