Trump's First 100 Days

36 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Trump's first 100 days?

• Good
    • Average
    • Poor

First 100 days:

--despicable judicial activism

--worst republican leadership ever

--liberals' prolonged temper tantrum

--idiot president

Wheeeeee!!!!!!

Thank you sir, may I have another.

Damn, this is really bad news. It sucks to pay out of pocket for your retroactive abortion. Just glad a whole bunch of other people are pitching in.

And its easier still--thanks Obama!!--to get insurance even if you have a pre-existing condition. Keeping Paul Ryan up nights thinking people are getting help fighting cancer

day one?

Stephen Colbert's profane Donald Trump takedown

Sir, you attract more skinheads than free Rogaine," Colbert said during his profranity-laced rant, which was bleeped during the telecast. "You have more people marching against you than cancer. You talk like a sign language gorilla that got hit in the head. In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin's c--k holster."

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10.

[This is an automated response.]

Nobody gives a ****...

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10.

Sir, you attract more skinheads than free Rogaine," Colbert said during his profranity-laced rant, which was bleeped during the telecast. "You have more people marching against you than cancer. You talk like a sign language gorilla that got hit in the head. In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin's c--k holster."

:lol:

In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin's c--k holster."

I see this pretty often and find it odd. Comedians who put thier liberal positions into thier routine. You know, gay marriage, call people homophobes etc. Then they ridicule others with gay humor.

Colbert did it here. Bill Maher does it too. I think I've even heard Al Franken do it.

This joke doesn't sound very inclusive.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Sad 1

I see this pretty often and find it odd. Comedians who put thier liberal positions into thier routine. You know, gay marriage, call people homophobes etc. Then they ridicule others with gay humor.

Colbert did it here. Bill Maher does it too. I think I've even heard Al Franken do it.

It's all the fault of Bush Comey Russians Trump!

Huh, I just assumed Colbert stole Stewart's politics along with his show?

Huh, I just assumed Colbert stole Stewart's politics along with his show?

Don't know. But I loved Colbert's old show on Comedy. His new show is lame.

When did these late night guys get so political? Carson and Leno and Letterman always did political humor some. But they were equal opportunity. Whoever was prez got made fun of. Now it's almost like watching a show on MSNBC.

Edited by reddogblitz

Don't know. But I loved Colbert's old show on Comedy. His new show is lame.

When did these late night guys get so political? Carson and Leno and Letterman always did political humor some. But they were equal opportunity. Whoever was prez got made fun of. Now it's almost like watching a show on MSNBC.

I liked Colbert's show on Comedy Central as well, but his new show doesn't suit him nearly as well. He was more entertaining when he was a parody character. Now he's just playing to the angry left. Heaven knows that they could use a good laugh for a change - they're some of the most bitter, spiteful people I've ever seen.

It strikes me as odd that if they want to go after Trump, why outdo him with regard to classlessness? It only makes Trump look like the second biggest ass in the conversation instead of the biggest.

Edited by Azalin

Care to explain this?

The rest was just tantrum throwing.

Ninth Circuit - 2

Trump Travel Ban - 0

The President had the authority to issue the Executive Orders in both cases, and neither Order was technically worthy of being thwarted by the Ninth Circuit.

Did Trump speed up the timeline ?

Stephen Hawking says humans need to leave Earth within the next 100 years or face extinction
In the upcoming BBC documentary Expedition New Earth, Hawking suggests humans have 100 years to colonize elsewhere or prepare for the extinction of our species.

Did Trump speed up the timeline ?

Stephen Hawking says humans need to leave Earth within the next 100 years or face extinction

In the upcoming BBC documentary Expedition New Earth, Hawking suggests humans have 100 years to colonize elsewhere or prepare for the extinction of our species.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/05/03/stephen-hawking-humans-need-leave-earth-extinction-mars/22067877/

Amazing. The smartest guy around doesn't know when to shut up.