Trump's First 100 Days

36 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Trump's first 100 days?

• Good
    • Average
    • Poor

ONE REASON WHY TRUMP’S FIRST 100 DAYS HAVE BEEN A HUGE SUCCESS

The hundred-days idiocy will soon be behind us, to be followed by some other excuse for Trump-bashing. The whole thing is silly, but apparently inescapable, so it is worth noting that the progress President Trump and the Republican Congress have made in reducing government regulations is a more substantial positive achievement than anything Barack Obama accomplished in eight years, let alone 100 days.
mrz042917-color_1_orig.jpg

The hundred-days idiocy will soon be behind us, to be followed by some other excuse for Trump-bashing. The whole thing is silly, but apparently inescapable, so it is worth noting that the progress President Trump and the Republican Congress have made in reducing government regulations is a more substantial positive achievement than anything Barack Obama accomplished in eight years, let alone 100 days.

I love these generic statements....hey Mr Cut and Paste (that quality Bonas education showing again)....how about finding some specific examples cut regulations and how they have made anything better.....or are clever cartoons all you understand?

He laid out a written 100 day plan from the perspective of a private company CEO- I think that fact alone showed how ignorant he was about the job in any way, shape or form. That being said, what has he accomplished. I'd like a list of regulations in detail that have been eliminated, not this broad brush that seems to suffice most people, and the thought process to why these are such big moves. Second, picking a judge off a list provided for you is not an amazing accomplishment, to me it's just part of the job.

The guy flip flops all over the place, tweets about nonsense most of the time, and I think somewhat regrets winning.

The fact that he hasn't been able to do dumb ****, grade C.

I love these generic statements....hey Mr Cut and Paste (that quality Bonas education showing again)....how about finding some specific examples cut regulations and how they have made anything better.....or are clever cartoons all you understand?

Baskin---do you need a tutorial in how to properly quote someone here?

I could have written that article. It was two paragraphs long and lighter than Ally McBeal.

Donald Trump is the Tyrod Taylor of presidents. Lots of flash, doesn't really understand the job, and if we're in a tight one we'd better pray he hands off to Mattis.

Grading a President after 100 days is like grading the NFL draft on May 1st

No, usually the first hundred days has a president ready to push his agenda and accomplish stuff. He's done nothing legislatively at all. Shows how his mandate was all about rhetoric and bluster which resonated with his base.

Paul Ryan is just a zero and it shows. How the hell do you have both house of Congress and all these plans to "Make America Great Again" and get nothing done?

Shows that the right wing temper tantrum was just that

[For those of you with gatorman on ignore, ridiculous verbiage removed courtesy of DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10. You're welcome.]

[This is an automated response.]

1icr79.jpg

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10.

Replaced Justice Scalia with appropriate selection.

100 days of Hillary not being POTUS.

Showed the depth of the left's capacity for being little more than irrational hate mongers.

Everything else is noise. I'm good.

Dear Abby, I have this creep that keeps bothering me... :lol:

Dear Gator,

Feel free to put yourself on ignore; it seems to work for everyone else.

-Abby

Edited by KD in CA

[For those of you with gatorman on ignore, ridiculous verbiage removed courtesy of DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10. You're welcome.]

Shut up, you dumb !@#$ing monkey.

Replaced Justice Scalia with appropriate selection.

100 days of Hillary not being POTUS.

Showed the depth of the left's capacity for being little more than irrational hate mongers.

Everything else is noise. I'm good.

Dear Gator,

Feel free to put yourself on ignore; it seems to work for everyone else.

-Abby

Can't of funny how reading a different opinion hurts you guys so much. And that is all it is

Shut up, you dumb !@#$ing monkey.

It's not like I post stuff like this ^

This ridiculous verbiage is brought to you by...

Can't of funny how reading a different opinion hurts you guys so much. And that is all it is

It's not like I post stuff like this ^

Again, you don't have to post in English here. Just post in your native tongue and we will get it translated.

I'm not stupid.

Yes, yes you are.