[Please Change Title]

T master

WOW !! First Impressions can say a lot !!

I get your excited, I get that your living out a dream & fulfilling a promise that you made your grand mother but i bet his mouth really made her proud last night !! Prime looked real enthused to talk to him after that !!

I read this morning where they said "that was the best moment of the draft ???

Takk Mckinley wins the night with emotional speech" ?????

WHAT ?? I thought it was pretty foolish my self ! Little or no self control on the biggest stage (to this point) of his life !

I guess i'm out of touch & i need to run around just cursing because when i'm hyped :blink:

This ranks right up there with the ignorants of Axle & Slash from G & R dropping all those F Bombs on live TV on the music awards show 10 or so years ago !! It just shows you have very little if any self control which could be a rather large red flag !

If first impressions go a long way I bet the Falcons were really proud of the way he handled himself !! This kid will be another Pac Man Jones, a loose cannon out in the public that the team may need to assign a baby sitter to so he doesn't get in to to much trouble .

Especially the part when he said he didn't care to go ahead & fine him later ??? :huh::wallbash: First thing right out of the box THAT WAS BRILLIANT !!

Well lets give this guy a ton of money & see how he reacts when he's out & about, lets say in Miami one night while surrounded by a bunch of (in his mind) lessor human beings known as fans that want to be around him after 4 or 5 shots, can't wait to read those head lines !!

Author Blank should be proud !! One guy i'm glad the Bills passed on !!