Jets ALSO meeting with Pat Williams....

If that's the case, I hope that Pat and Jonas enjoy their money, cause they're going to have two lousy Sunday afternoons this season. We're going to sweep the Jets with or without them.

I hate the JESTS :D and the fyou icon is gone too..must have been losts to the jests in free agency as well.

258171[/snapback]

I hate the Jets with a passion too...maybe some Bills fans here who actually said they would root for the Jets over the Eagles ina SB can re-examine the situation and come to their senses too..I really dont know how any Bills fan can ever root for the POS team and ESPECIALLY their POS fans.

I like Pat Williams but I also realize he's 33 and not worth a large bonus with a big contract. A sober GM just doesn't toss away a large chunk of his cap on a 33 year old DT.

Jennings will be vastly overpaid. I'm was never a fan of his, having watched him get beat numerous times last year against speed rushers. Plus he cannot stay healthy.

LT is a huge concern but the Bills have 5 months before Camp opens in Rochester. Let's watch the off-season play out before taking leaps off the bridge.

God Dammit.....We better not get screwed here again.....It's bad enough that they stole Sam Cowart from us....could that have worked out any better for them....errrr...I mean us......For real though, I loved Sam....but damn...he has not been the same player after that injury.....that's a damn shame :D

God Dammit.....We better not get screwed here again.....It's bad enough that they stole Sam Cowart from us....could that have worked out any better for them....errrr...I mean us......For real though, I loved Sam....but damn...he has not been the same player after that injury.....that's a damn shame  :D

258295[/snapback]

Uggghhh! Dont f'n remind me! I mean, that guy we signed to replace him isnt nearly as talented or as productive...

(short pause)

Mwhahahahahaha!

Hey, maybe thats a good omen for us! Whenever the Jets sign a player from us, his replacement in Buffalo turns out to be a huge star.

I think it would be funny if the Jets were agreed in principle with both Pat and Jonas, and then Minny sweeps in at the last minute and steals them just like they did with AW.

F the Jets

God Dammit.....We better not get screwed here again.....It's bad enough that they stole Sam Cowart from us....could that have worked out any better for them....errrr...I mean us......For real though, I loved Sam....but damn...he has not been the same player after that injury.....that's a damn shame  :D

258295[/snapback]

Yeah I used to say that about Seattle. Bastards took Nate Odomes from us. :(