Teef "Dude....."

Promo "Dude..."

Is that Laremy Tunsil?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So ummm where is this? I'm listening to wgr and it isn't on

WGR is covering the Murray/Bylsma firings until 2. Maybe it's moved back to 2 PM.

@SalSports

In the meantime, we are still awaiting Sean McDermott's press conference. But FYI, we all still had lunch as usual at this thing.

WGR is covering the Murray/Bylsma firings until 2. Maybe it's moved back to 2 PM.

@SalSports

In the meantime, we are still awaiting Sean McDermott's press conference. But FYI, we all still had lunch as usual at this thing.

Following the press conference WGR,will be discussing why is Whaley still employed until 7pm

Is that Laremy Tunsil?

Nope it is Dareus and Cyrus....

C93sK_7XsAAnT4q.jpg

A few questions:

1.) Is that from today?

2.) Is Doug trying out for the team? or watching tape/meeting people/game planning for the draft next week?

3.) Terry looks like's blank stare really looks like he is thinking "$hit, I should have clipped him with Rex. Here is more money I have to throw away on people I am canning..."

4.) Kim is like "Yup. We messed up"

5.) The guy behind Whaley "What a dumpster fire. I should have gone to NE..."

A few questions:

1.) Is that from today?

2.) Is Doug trying out for the team? or watching tape/meeting people/game planning for the draft next week?

3.) Terry looks like's blank stare really looks like he is thinking "****, I should have clipped him with Rex. Here is more money I have to throw away on people I am canning..."

4.) Kim is like "Yup. We messed up"

5.) The guy behind Whaley "What a dumpster fire. I should have gone to NE..."

Yep. Today.

@SalSports

McDermott at the podium now. #Bills

@JaySkurski

#Bills coach Sean McDermott confirms the team is working with a PR expert. That's probably a good call today.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says they haven't yet made a decision on RB Mike Gillislee.

@MatthewFairburn

Sean McDermott said the Bills are still gathering information on Cyrus Kouandjio.

@SalSports

"Character is a big deal or us as we evaluate players. There are other factors that matter, too. But character is big." - McDermott

aaaaaaaaannnnndddd they aren't even covering it. Nice for the flagship...

Anywhere I can find this stream?

You mean you don't want to listen to Shidhead and Dogballs?

It's like winning losing the lottery when you turn on the radio and those guys are on.

You mean you don't want to listen to Shidhead and Dogballs?

It's like winning losing the lottery when you turn on the radio and those guys are on.

I'm out of the area and rely on streaming. WGR is terrible all around for a local radio station but to not even cover this? I really don't get it. Then add on the Bills official website doesn't have the stream either. I just want to listen while I'm working and now I'm spenidng way too much time trying to find it lol