Aaron Hernandez commits suicide

zevo

Aaron Hernandez "innocent" (except for perhaps suicide depending on laws in Mass)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/thanks-to-archaic-legal-principle-aaron-hernandez-died-innocent-in-courts-eyes/

This probably means his heirs will argue he is due money for money lost in jail and he does not need to pay Odin Lloyd's heirs.

Of course you do for it fits in pattern of posts.

Say what? What does any of this mean?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron Hernandez "innocent" (except for perhaps suicide depending on laws in Mass)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/thanks-to-archaic-legal-principle-aaron-hernandez-died-innocent-in-courts-eyes/

This probably means his heirs will argue he is due money for money lost in jail and he does not need to pay Odin Lloyd's heirs.

Of course you do for it fits in pattern of posts

Many people are wondering if he was murdered.

I'm wondering myself if he was murdered.

Considering that his "suicide" upstaged the Patriots' White House visit, and Brady mysteriously and suddenly backed out of the White House trip early this morning because of a "family emergency"...

Well, I'm not saying Brady killed Hernandez. But given how he doesn't like to be upstaged, and backed out so suddenly, I think it's fair to ask "What did Brady know, and when did he know it?"

Considering that his "suicide" upstaged the Patriots' White House visit, and Brady mysteriously and suddenly backed out of the White House trip early this morning because of a "family emergency"...

Well, I'm not saying Brady killed Hernandez. But given how he doesn't like to be upstaged, and backed out so suddenly, I think it's fair to ask "What did Brady know, and when did he know it?"

lol.

he wasn't. unless the guards were in on it and a whole lot of inmates are able to keep quite.

but, inmates are gonna talk because they're inmates.

cons know better.

I'm not saying he was murdered (who knows?), but this sort of murder is all too common in the prison system. Him getting off on those charges may have pissed the wrong people off. Why would he commit suicide after a big acquittal on a related case?

"Reports suggest that Hernandez had a violent record in prison, including many fights with other inmates, but he had never attempted suicide."[/size]

It's about as fishy as it gets.

thats certainly a possibility

but sometimes there is no event, no 'thing' that happens. i hate to admit it but some ppl are just wired to be 'bad'. im sure weve all seen good parents that have a rotten kid, or terrible parents that have a gem

it really can be either nature or nurture

We will never know, and I'm not pretending to have an answer. BUT, sometimes it's one thing, or a series of things. I've got some first hands looks into this kind of thing, and you just never know. From what I've heard he was a pretty ordinary middle class kid until his father died when he was 16. How much did that affect him? No telling.

Of course you do for it fits in pattern of posts.

I think this is correct. He may have saved his NFL pension. And if he had any guaranteed money left on his contract the Pats probably now must pay it.

The guaranteed money will be in his estate and probably will end up going to the estate of the guy he killed. But the pension money is protected from judgments and will go to his daughter.

I'm not saying he was murdered (who knows?), but this sort of murder is all too common in the prison system. Him getting off on those charges may have pissed the wrong people off. Why would he commit suicide after a big acquittal on a related case?

I'm not sure, but due to his first murder conviction being under appeal and found innocent on these two charges, he technically died an innocent man

One speculation is that may have implications for his estate and his fiancee/daughter

I'm not sure, but due to his first murder conviction being under appeal and found innocent on these two charges, he technically died an innocent man

One speculation is that may have implications for his estate and his fiancee/daughter

That's an interesting thought. The acquittal, however, wasn't necessary, right? He still hadn't been convicted (and certainly would have had appeal options). I suppose we will never know, but the timing is curious. When it comes to mental health, there's always more questions than answers.

if that ad seg or pc was anything like I've ever known it was basically impossible to have anyone get in that cell

How much money did he have after all the trials? I was wondering if his daughter would get any. Lawyers have a habit of eating it up. Now they look into the murder angle for the family. Jing Jing.

The first thing that popped in my head was that he might have done it so his family could collect his life insurance policy before their finances were tapped out and he couldn't make the payments any longer.

I don't know if being in prison or convicted would invalidate his policy..........but suicide would NOT.

If he had a decent agent......I'd guess he had a $5M policy or more?

And that money is hard for anyone other than the beneficiary to touch.......even attorney's.

The first thing that popped in my head was that he might have done it so his family could collect his life insurance policy before their finances were tapped out and he couldn't make the payments any longer.

I don't know if being in prison or convicted would invalidate his policy..........but suicide would NOT.

If he had a decent agent......I'd guess he had a $5M policy or more?

And that money is hard for anyone other than the beneficiary to touch.......even attorney's.

Life insurance often has a 2 year exclusion for suicide. He's been in prison for quite a while, and any policy probably is well past the 2 year mark. Edited by Augie

Money.

I just posted above about insurance......and reading further in this thread that he is now INNOCENT.......yeah, perhaps that would validate his insurance policy.

Attorney claiming murder could be a ploy to draw attention away from the plan. Not that they could deny it for suicide but maybe to try to keep in kinda' quiet.