Trump's Request For Voters Information (changed topic)

"Hi, I'm Sal Governale..."

Always good to see conservatives has a sense of humour.

Most lefties/libs are completely humourless and bitter their whole life, may they push the lantern off their desk soon...

You might be the most partisan person here!

If the Dems win this will be the most important victory in the history of man, the Kingdom of Heaven will be lower than this amazing win.

If the GOP wins, the same folk will say it never really mattered.

I will concede that some of the righties in the current administration are pretty hilarious.

Righties really isn't a word unless your talking about what their dominant hand is. It's like people calling the far left the alt left.

"Hi, I'm Sal Governale..."

Always good to see conservatives has a sense of humour.

Most lefties/libs are completely humourless and bitter their whole life, may they push the lantern off their desk soon...

Maybe some on the far left who are a little too sensitive nowadays that you can't tell a polish joke at a party anymore. Other than that, their just people with different political beliefs.

Edited by Doc Brown

Righties really isn't a word unless your talking about what their dominant hand is. It's like people calling the far left the alt left.

Maybe some on the far left who are a little too sensitive nowadays that you can't tell a polish joke at a party anymore. Other than that, their just people with different political beliefs.

They are more prone to taking themselves very very seriously, with little justified grounds to do so.

They are more prone to taking themselves very very seriously, with little justified grounds to do so.

I see it more with young female college graduates being too sensitive. If you even make a harmless joke about any group of people (race, sexuality, etc.) they turn into an angry mob.

Trump ain't on the right, either.

Depends who the last person he talked to said.