Trump's Request For Voters Information (changed topic)

So of John Kennedy = Jack Kennedy

Does Jon Ossoff = Jack Ossoff?

Hello, I'm looking for the Democratic candidate, Mr Ossoff. First name Jack

Hey any you Democrats Jack Ossoff?

PhonePrankInProgress.jpg

Edited by /dev/null

Trump won this district by 1.5%. Handel won by 7%, an improvement from the presidential election. She is no Newt/Price to be winning by 20%. I actually thought Handel would lose because she was a terrible candidate and Dems still couldn't beat her. Liberals are finished in this country.

Don't get too excited. I remember hearing the same in 2009 about Republicans.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/republican-death-spiral/

Site is garbage and so is that article. Handel is anti women because she has Republican views?

No offense meant Doc, but surely you realize that that is a strong belief of most on the Left,

and pushed by media and entertainment writers daily.

No offense meant Doc, but surely you realize that that is a strong belief of most on the Left,

and pushed by media and entertainment writers daily.

Maybe a cadre of Democrats who obsess about politics on the internet. Most simply vote Democrat because they're pro union, pro public education, and think the rich should be taxed more heavily to help the less fortunate among us.

Don't get too excited. I remember hearing the same in 2009 about Republicans.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/republican-death-spiral/

Agreed. I've been hearing leftists yell that the GOP is dead for years, and yet here we are.

Frankly I would love to convince you that you need to ride Pelosi to victory for years. But you know better. She has to go. She, Reid, DWS and Barry handed the DNC it's biggest losses immediately after delivering its biggest win...which was more Emmanuel than anyone.

But ask yourself this simple question. Of all those people, who is left? The weakest of weak links. She has to go.

Agreed. I've been hearing leftists yell that the GOP is dead for years, and yet here we are.

Frankly I would love to convince you that you need to ride Pelosi to victory for years. But you know better. She has to go. She, Reid, DWS and Barry handed the DNC it's biggest losses immediately after delivering its biggest win...which was more Emmanuel than anyone.

But ask yourself this simple question. Of all those people, who is left? The weakest of weak links. She has to go.

Historically, what happened to the Democrats after an 8 year presidency isn't that unusual as you can see from the graph below so I'm not panicking. Especially with Trump as president. I am concerned that the current leadership would rather have 1st class tickets on the Titanic though rather than recognize there is a problem and come up with ways to fix what went wrong though and stfu about Russia. I'd love to get rid of Pelosi like the Republicans got rid of Boehner. Get a younger face with name recognition (Tim Ryan maybe or even a young Joe Kennedy III who both have stated a need for change). Who knows? Let's just say I fully understand your frustration you experienced in 2009-2010 now as you were powerless to stop a Health Care bill.

maloneenten-obamalegacy-4-new.png?qualit

Clinton and Obama came out of literally nowhere on the national scene, no pattern there. And you have to go back to FDR for the prior Dem winning two full terms, so no pattern there either. And who cares what the past held, you'll just make up whatever suits your narrative anyway.

Clinton and Obama came out of literally nowhere on the national scene, no pattern there. And you have to go back to FDR for the prior Dem winning two full terms, so no pattern there either. And who cares what the past held, you'll just make up whatever suits your narrative anyway.

Nancy Pelosi is a bumbling reminder of a time that has since passed.... she has to go, or at least take a quit seat in the back.

Republicans will !@#$ up and Democrats will be the party of favor, and back and forth over and over again. We only have two relevant political parties in the country, and one party rule is abhorrent to most Americans.

Congrats on defending a heavily Republican district. Republicans defending less heavily Conservative district should not take any comfort in this outcome. Trump picked this district just because it was suppose to be so safe and the GOP nearly lost it. The fact you have Republicans celebrating this is funny. But congrats anyway

They're celebrating the fact idiots like you didn't learn a thing in November and instead bought into the whole 'everyone in the country thinks like CNN and will vote for any Democrat anywhere as a protest against Trump' narrative. And that you thought Hollywood could buy you a House seat in GA.

But if you disagree, please feel free to revisit your 'referendum on Trump' hypothesis.

one party rule is abhorrent to most Americans.

As it should be. Hell, the Democrats have shown that their idea of "one party rule" is to make sure the president can do whatever the hell he wants, irrespective of the Constitution, and anything else is "obstructionist" and "racist" and "misogynist."

Democrats actually scare me. Republicans are just idiots, and need the Democratic Party as a foil. Democrats...they're True Believers, and quite a few would outlaw the GOP as a hate group if they could. They don't need Republicans, they've got abstract "-isms" as a foil.

They're celebrating the fact idiots like you didn't learn a thing in November and instead bought into the whole 'everyone in the country thinks like CNN and will vote for any Democrat anywhere as a protest against Trump' narrative. And that you thought Hollywood could buy you a House seat in GA.

But if you disagree, please feel free to revisit your 'referendum on Trump' hypothesis.

Exactly. I'll just add that they spent over 30 million for a House campaign and the Dems brushing it off like it isn't relevant because the district has been red since '78 is about as pathetic as saying they lost because of Comey and Wikileaks in the general. This race gives the Sanders progressive wing (the Democratic "Tea Party" if you will) more power. You have to run on actual ideas and not just say the other side is evil.

Dems were brave to totally ignore the 43 percent Sanders took in the primaries. And every one of those votes were serious about his platform. See what it got them?

That's with hiding the debates on Sunday night and most of the superdelegates already pledging for Hillary suppressing the vote because Bernie doesn't even have a chance narrative.

Exactly. I'll just add that they spent over 30 million for a House campaign and the Dems brushing it off like it isn't relevant because the district has been red since '78 is about as pathetic as saying they lost because of Comey and Wikileaks in the general. This race gives the Sanders progressive wing (the Democratic "Tea Party" if you will) more power. You have to run on actual ideas and not just say the other side is evil.

That's with hiding the debates on Sunday night and most of the superdelegates already pledging for Hillary suppressing the vote because Bernie doesn't even have a chance narrative.

it will be amazing but totally likely. Much like Obama against Romney. Obama was outted as an arrogant prick by 2012 and hated. Yet, be won. Trump will win against whatever is propped in front of him. Itll be amazing

Dems after the debacle of 1968 sought to codify primaries that counted the actual votes of the people. It worked perfectly in 72 and gave us McGovern and then Carter... on 2016 it seemed that Sanders at one point won 9 out of 10 primaries yet didn't reflect any gain on the nomination. They put the fix in and the voters for Sanders reacted by taking away their support for the Party. What to do now???

it will be amazing but totally likely. Much like Obama against Romney. Obama was outted as an arrogant prick by 2012 and hated. Yet, be won. Trump will win against whatever is propped in front of him. Itll be amazing

Yeah. That's a Republican bubble you live in to think everybody hated Obama as an arrogant prick by 2012. Even leaving office his approval ratings was in the mid 50's. Trump was smart to wait until 2016 as it's difficult to take out an incumbent.

Yeah. That's a Republican bubble you live in to think everybody hated Obama as an arrogant prick by 2012. Even leaving office his approval ratings was in the mid 50's. Trump was smart to wait until 2016 as it's difficult to take out an incumbent.

Because he was a paternalistic arrogant prick. People liked the fact that his message was basically the chorus to Bon Jovi's "I'll Be There For You," and can overlook arrogance in a father figure.

The Dems are not likely to panic. Long term, their base is growing.

Really? What do you call the last three months? :lol:

They'll recover. They always do. But please...you should keep comments above to Facebook, where everyone believes the Dems are in full control and all is well.