Trump's Request For Voters Information (changed topic)

Finally, for those who are new here, or may have missed it in the past, I don't believe that the franchise is a right, but rather a privilege, and should be restricted to those whom either own property or a business, or whom are serving or have served in the military.

Yeah, but you also believe the bugs smeared Buenos Aries.

Finally, for those who are new here, or may have missed it in the past, I don't believe that the franchise is a right, but rather a privilege, and should be restricted to those whom either own property or a business, or whom are serving or have served in the military.

Remember, Service Guarantees Citizenship!

Would you like to know more?

Edited by LeviF91

Hahaha where do you people come from? You remind me of one of those sovereign citizen nutjobs. Please tell me you believe a courtroom is legally a boat.

Seriously?

If the Dems had brains enough to pull it off you'd be even sicker of that term.

the dems did. north carolina party lines are drawn so poorly that it's pathetic. go look at wilmington! go look at charlotte. i know you don't know all of these towns but they're drawn to balance out the d's. i know you know d.

and where i grew up in ohio was just the same. cut across upper middle class suburbia of ottawa hills and sylvania and perrysburg to include shitholedo?

People always have convenient excuses for lots of things, usually things they believe others think are important, but they themselves don't prioritize very highly.

To be honest, I don't want these sorts of people voting. The apathetic, disinterested, ignorant, etc. shouldn't have an equal say in how society organizes itself; and while they should be permitted to vote under the current law, there is no way they should be encouraged to do so.

convicted felons?

those on social services not retired?

those institutionalized for being crazy?

feeble minded tiberiuses?

Colorado Democrats are unregistering and the party thinks its because of Trump’s voter commission.

“Top officials in the Democratic National Committee are worried about a sudden drop in voter registrations in Colorado, concerned that President Donald Trump’s new election commission is encouraging Democrats across the country to remove themselves from the electoral grid for fear of revealing personal information to the GOP leadership.”

Bonus: It’s mostly the over-the-top Dem alarmism that encourages this.

Colorado Democrats are unregistering and the party thinks its because of Trump’s voter commission.

“Top officials in the Democratic National Committee are worried about a sudden drop in voter registrations in Colorado, concerned that President Donald Trump’s new election commission is encouraging Democrats across the country to remove themselves from the electoral grid for fear of revealing personal information to the GOP leadership.”

Bonus: It’s mostly the over-the-top Dem alarmism that encourages this.

Liberals taking themselves way to seriously as usual.

And of course the same morons who fear 'revealing personal information' are the ones posting anti-Trump rants day and night on Facebook. :lol: