Trump's Request For Voters Information (changed topic)

I'm not sure I get your math there.

11,130,017 more people voted for someone else other than Trump.

I meant to say approximately 11 million (vs 12 million) in my original post. Hope that clears it up for you.

I meant to say approximately 11 million (vs 12 million) in my original post. Hope that clears it up for you.

I was viewing it as him needing to invalidate the 2.5 million votes that Hillary received more than him.

You know what I say?

Ph*ck those people. Worthless, weak, & wimpy. So sad!

One big quake and they'd all float away into the Pacific.

No one should think a guy who set up a fraudulent University would be doing this on purpose. No.

You shouldn't be so hard on Bernie. It was his wife's University that she ran into the ground. He was just an innocent accomplishing bystander.

Are you at least self-aware, that if Clinton had won and asked for the same thing, you would be decrying her request as excessive federal power? You have got to be the worst example of political tribalism on this entire forum. You aren't even a conservative, you just pick whatever side Trump and his surrogates are on. Which in this case is not a conservative one.

Are you at least self-aware, that if Clinton had won and asked for the same thing, you would be decrying her request as excessive federal power? You have got to be the worst example of political tribalism on this entire forum. You aren't even a conservative, you just pick whatever side Trump and his surrogates are on. Which in this case is not a conservative one.

Are YOU aware that you are projecting..................and I would have done no such thing.

I post articles..............that I am pretty certain no one has read, so that different viewpoints are available to the libs and middle roaders here.

I have written multiple times that I am not a fan of Trump, but what his administration is doing.......and the importance of it.

I am one of the best conservatives here..............but you keep jumping to the wrong conclusions......

No one expects any different from you.

he has the cut and paste thing down for sure

I don't have time to look up Conservative comic strips and stories most days.

B-Man does this service, recreates the inner pages of National Review (when it mattered), which is much appreciated.

I don't have time to look up Conservative comic strips and stories most days.

B-Man does this service, recreates the inner pages of National Review (when it mattered), which is much appreciated.

Thank you.