Trump's Request For Voters Information (changed topic)

I called Handel +5, I swear to God.

The other thing: I love these commentators that say "the GA 6th is changing demographically, as more latinos and some blacks are moving from the city".

If that is true, then:

1. PoC are leaving Altanta, because it's not safe and they want to live in peace just like everybody else

or

2. PoC DO HAVE upward mobility, and move to the suburbs just like every other clown who wants to be a lame ass, Red Lobster-eating MFer.

Now, tell me: at least 1 of these is true, if not both, so, please, explain to me how leftist policy in cities are "working" again, or, explain to me how the nation has a "systemic racism" problem, if PoC can move in such numbers to former R+10 counties..and make them closer elections.

But really, why do I bother? It's not like logic is going to change a damn thing for most Ds. It's all emotion now.

I miss Danny Moynihan

Hilarious coming home to this news and the long faces on CNN.

Where's gatortard to update us about this "referendum on the Trump presidency"?

:lol:

Oh, I called this race at 7:13 when I saw the early voting #s, and I've been drinking and laughing at CNN and MSNBC for hours now.

The NYT live update actually had Tossoff winning from about 8:15 to 9...based on perhaps the worst statistical modeling ever.

Hilarious wishful thinking: once the early vote was announced(or, once the dead, retarded, and demented had "voted" for Tossoff), and it was still only a 1k vote difference? It was over right then and there.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I called Handel +5, I swear to God.

The other thing: I love these commentators that say "the GA 6th is changing demographically, as more latinos and some blacks are moving from the city".

If that is true, then:

1. PoC are leaving Altanta, because it's not safe and they want to live in peace just like everybody else

or

2. PoC DO HAVE upward mobility, and move to the suburbs just like every other clown who wants to be a lame ass, Red Lobster-eating MFer.

Now, tell me: at least 1 of these is true, if not both, so, please, explain to me how leftist policy in cities are "working" again, or, explain to me how the nation has a "systemic racism" problem, if PoC can move in such numbers to former R+10 counties..and make them closer elections.

But really, why do I bother? It's not like logic is going to change a damn thing for most Ds. It's all emotion now.

I miss Danny Moynihan

Oh, I called this race at 7:13 when I saw the early voting #s, and I've been drinking and laughing at CNN and MSNBC for hours now.

The NYT live update actually had Tossoff winning from about 8:15 to 9...based on perhaps the worst statistical modeling ever.

Hilarious wishful thinking: once the early vote was announced(or, once the dead, retarded, and demented had "voted" for Tossoff), and it was still only a 1k vote difference? It was over right then and there.

Or least since November.

Congrats on defending a heavily Republican district. Republicans defending less heavily Conservative district should not take any comfort in this outcome. Trump picked this district just because it was suppose to be so safe and the GOP nearly lost it. The fact you have Republicans celebrating this is funny. But congrats anyway

Obviously, the Russians and North Koreans influenced the election in GA. A special prosecutor (Harry Reid) will be named and heads will roll.

Don't forget organized crime! Trump is tied to them also! Enjoy your victory :)