TJ Watt vs Hassan Reddick

PIZ

Personally,a trade back for Zach Cunningham would be my choice. The kid can cover and is a tackling machine. He could stand to add a few pounds,but the kid is experienced and consistent. Otherwise,Reddick would be a good pick at ten just based on his measurables and versatility

Cunningham could very well end up being the best LB in this class if you ask me.

Davis out of Florida is also someone who I think could end up being a big time value for a team late in the first early second round.

Heck if we were picking in the late teens I would probably push for Reddick, Cunningham and Davis all day.

After reading more and more about Watt, and hearing he is a late bloomer, where would/could he fit on this D? I know many think 3 - 4 I'd best for him, but if he was on this team, where could he excel? He's 6'5" and 245 and can get bigger.

Cunningham could very well end up being the best LB in this class if you ask me.

Davis out of Florida is also someone who I think could end up being a big time value for a team late in the first early second round.

Heck if we were picking in the late teens I would probably push for Reddick, Cunningham and Davis all day.

Love Davis as well! But is he a Wlb? Or a Mlb?? With Rags slotted at the Mike,where would he fit, with the chance to excel, on the roster? Thats why my money is on a true Wlb in Cunningham. ..... Edited by BuffAlone