2017 NHL Playoffs.....Anybody care?

Mark Vader

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson stole that one. Really ridiculous performance.

Not sure why they disallowed the pens' first goal, by the Way.

You're still not allowed to shove the goalie into the net before you shoot. I don't like the rule either, but we have to live with it.

Anderson stole that one. Really ridiculous performance.

Not sure why they disallowed the pens' first goal, by the Way.

As an admitted homer, he pushed Anderson in with his stick. Then went back and scooped

There was contact between Daley and the defender, but when Daley was muscling his stick and pushing Andy it was all him.

got ya. i'll take the win any way it happens at this point. i don't have a lot of confidence going back to pittsburg, but the sens just won't give up.

got ya. i'll take the win any way it happens at this point. i don't have a lot of confidence going back to pittsburg, but the sens just won't give up.

At this point I don't know what to expect. The Penguins are clearly the better team but Ottawa is scrappy and playing with house money. Whether they win or lose they've made it a fun (and nerve-racking) postseason. :beer:

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

didn't the owner jack up the price of the tickets for the playoffs. my in laws went to a game in the last series, and said there were a number of seat open.

7th heaven tonight!

Go Ottawa!

I have a friend who lives in Ottawa. He calls it the land that fun forgot. Every time I talk to him. To the point of........just MOVE!

But life isn't that easy.

Curious-- are you a sens fan or just been rooting for them? I ask because I seriously have never met at Ottawa fan. Other Canadian hockey towns seem more well-known.

Personally, I'm just rooting for them, but I have always had a soft spot for the franchise. I liked a lot of the expansion teams in the early 90s growing up. Something about the timing of all these new teams coinciding with my burgeoning passion for the sport. Also I feel for the town overall as Augie alludes to the general melancholy about it. Oddly it is a pretty big city... almost a million residents.

Curious-- are you a sens fan or just been rooting for them? I ask because I seriously have never met at Ottawa fan. Other Canadian hockey towns seem more well-known.

I've been a fan since I was in 5th grade. Mom got me the wrong Starter jacket and I've been a fan ever since. I'm the only Ottawa fan I've ever known in person.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall