Packers vs Bills series

You guys remember a game maybe in the early 2000's where the final score was 3-0 Packers won. I remember you guys moved the ball actually but couldnt punch it in the red zone. The Bills should have had 20 points that day and my Packers didnt play very well at all. Favre was our QB then and Bledsoe was starting for the Bills. You guys remember this game?

You guys remember a game maybe in the early 2000's where the final score was 3-0 Packers won. I remember you guys moved the ball actually but couldnt punch it in the red zone. The Bills should have had 20 points that day and my Packers didnt play very well at all. Favre was our QB then and Bledsoe was starting for the Bills. You guys remember this game?

I remember that game. It was 3-0 Pack in 4th Q when a Bills db intercepted Favre near goal line and ran it back 90+ yards for a TD to take a 7-3 lead. To then of course have a flag thrown that really was a very questionable call that clearly happened after the INT to of course have the officials say it was before the int giving the ball back to Favre who then threw a TD= game over. FU officials.

Anyone remember this..

Edited by cba fan

Thanks for reminding me of that debacle. People on this forum often love to pick on the Browns. The irony is that our franchise have had some of their all time low points occur against the Browns.

True, but we have beat them two times in a row of late, whatever that is worth.

Thanks for reminding me of that debacle. People on this forum often love to pick on the Browns. The irony is that our franchise have had some of their all time low points occur against the Browns.

And when the AAFC folded it was the Browns & 49ers that Crossed over into the NFL during the early 50s, absorbing the rest of the league's players. Colts too, but after folding for a few years. The first Bills team should have crossed over too in the NFL... Bills had a decent team, players, & strong fan support during the late 1940s in the AAFC.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-America_Football_Conference

"There was some sentiment to admit the Bills rather than the Colts. The Bills had better attendance despite only making the playoffs twice, and had much wealthier ownership. However, Buffalo's size (only Green Bay was smaller) and climate were seen as problems.[28] While Redskins owner George Preston Marshall had long objected to the Colts' proximity to Washington, he ultimately decided that the Colts would be a natural rival to the Redskins. He agreed to accept a $150,000 fee to waive his territorial rights.[1]

Buffalo fans petitioned the NFL to admit the Bills as well.[29][30] The league, realizing the pitfalls of having an uneven 13-team league, held a vote on admitting the Bills. While a majority of owners (including the Browns, 49ers and Colts) were willing to take the Bills, the final vote was only 9-4 in favor. League rules of the time required a unanimous vote to admit a new team. Buffalo owner Jim Breuil was content to accept a minority share of the Browns. Breuil even rebuffed an offer from the next-best pro league in the nation at the time, the minor-league American Football League of the late 1940s, to join their league.""

lake erie rivals.

I suppose it goes back to the 1948 Championship, AAFC.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I remember when Lonnie Johnson run the punt block back, started taunting the Packer defenders that were in his rear view mirror but forgot the punt returner was stillbetween him & the goalline & the PR absolutely lit him up. That was pure comedy gold. I think that was also Tasker's last game, he got thrown on the first play. That was also funny. I remember Tasker talking about that saying "I was so fumed & embarrassed I got tossed & I walked under the tunnel & the ground crew guys from Lambeau mobbed me & said that was awesome." He said he watched the rest of the game in the ground crew locker room drinking beer with those guys & he said they were grilling brats & such. He said it was pretty fun.

I remember when Lonnie Johnson run the punt block back, started taunting the Packer defenders that were in his rear view mirror but forgot the punt returner was stillbetween him & the goalline & the PR absolutely lit him up. That was pure comedy gold. I think that was also Tasker's last game, he got thrown on the first play. That was also funny. I remember Tasker talking about that saying "I was so fumed & embarrassed I got tossed & I walked under the tunnel & the ground crew guys from Lambeau mobbed me & said that was awesome." He said he watched the rest of the game in the ground crew locker room drinking beer with those guys & he said they were grilling brats & such. He said it was pretty fun.

I dont know if it's the same one but i found this.