Tomahawks Fired At Syria

Learned alot...what.... like how to disregard science and facts...learn to love conspiracy theories...learn about the religon of conservatism and the love of a an echo chamber.....?

These guys do have all the answers though...just ask them!

Hey, there's some hope for him. He's evolving, just like you. Don't you remember that you were once a conservative?

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd also add that it's important to be discerning when deciding which opposing views want debate and discussion, and which aren't worth the time.

Boy, ain't that the truth....

Disregard science? I am a scientist. I disregard myself?

There you go, obfuscating with facts again....

I'm published and everything.

Well, I'm tired and everything. Wifey and I have been officially homeless now for about 24 hours. We sold our house in Princeton and are moving to The Cape. So far I haven't felt a need for handouts, but that could change anytime now that I'm a m!@#$.

[For those of you with gatorman on ignore, ridiculous verbiage removed courtesy of DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9. You're welcome.]

[This is an automated response.]

The stupid...it hurts...make it stop...

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

Dear Abby doesn't count.

That birch never published any of my letters. And her sister Ann...ignorant slut.

Heloise, though...she's the only one that ever cared. Even if it was only just to say "Please stop sending us this material. We're not Penthouse."

That birch never published any of my letters. And her sister Ann...ignorant slut.

Heloise, though...she's the only one that ever cared. Even if it was only just to say "Please stop sending us this material. We're not Penthouse."

Did you just call Dear Abby a tree?? :o

Have you dropped a Moab in one of those unisex bathrooms yet ?

i don't like the new name, dick

I am not worried at all, it is what it is. I can take getting "checked" and educated. I have bigger concerns in life than two or three posters who are more knowledgeable than me about most things on PPP.

You aren't pulling my strings at all btw, but I have something else you can pull on.

Haha this post is a perfect example of your quality around here. Bigotry is rampant on PPP and I don't care, but don't get mad when I call it like I see it. You ladies are the ones with thin skin. I can take a lot.

You are awfully quick to go after someone while giving no real insight yourself. Double that and add another inch.

oh boy it sounds like a surprise. is it a surprise?

one time i got a free surprise at a truck stop. he was great.

anyway, the big issue you have is that you're calling out bigotry. you're calling out people who disagree with you and rattling sabres for no reason.

bend over and take it some times, who cares. stand up and be a jerk, who care. you're remembered for tonight on mayberry rfd mike got a car and it's a clunker. got it for $15 from goober and his friends have dared him to drive. now he can't stop. the brakes are out and he and is about to run over his dads tomatoes. oh he idd. there goes the mailbox. crud! oh **** he's on the road and in to the ditch! big trouble now mister. it's who you choose to be.

this is on ryan's profile, btw.

ryanvabeach@aol.com

who still uses aol?

hey ryan, you've got mail.

ha ha, did your letter just call her an idiot???