Tomahawks Fired At Syria

I try not to let my stupidity hi-jack anything here on purpose. That is the definition, and people here are very intolerant of other's opinions. Most people think bigots are simply just racists but it is much broader than that.

[This is an automated response.]

1icr79.jpg

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A bigot just means you disagree with a liberal on anything.

If you prefer a different ice cream flavour then you are a racist and a nazi to liberals.

People are about 99.9% of the time as friendly as you would like them, they usually reflect back what you project and often way better.

For !@#$s sake I am not a liberal. It seems to me you guys on the right have a hard time accepting liberal viewpoints. Find me more than one post where someone got called a fascist or a Nazi. Good lord you're giving the reaper a good run for his money on who is the densest and most ignorant around here. I'm not giving up my belt as the stupidest poster, so you can't have that title. And even I am smart enough to realize the liberals catch way more heat around here, maybe it's justified maybe it's not but come on. Edited by gatorbait

For !@#$s sake I am not a liberal. It seems to me you guys on the right have a hard time accepting liberal viewpoints. Find me more than one post where someone got called a fascist or a Nazi. Good lord you're giving the reaper a good run for his money on who is the densest and most ignorant around here. I'm not giving up my belt as the stupidest poster, so you can't have that title. And even I am smart enough to realize the liberals catch way more heat around here, maybe it's justified maybe it's not but come on.

I'm agreeing with you, don't be so touchy.

Nobody should care enough on this silly board to actually care about your personality or the last 1,000 posts you made.

Enjoy the day, laugh a lot, read 40 pages every day of a real book (currently Grand Hotel Abyss, about the lives of the Frankfurt School), watch a good sports game, do your job to the best of your ability, and share quality time with loved ones.

Listen to Disraeli Gears on full amp and $300+ headphones, marvel at how they could put 7 great tracks to start an album like that.

Huge day for soccer as Real hosts Bayern, one of two "games of the century" in the round of 8.

Tomorrow's Barca hosting Juve is even more vital and more crucial...

Enjoy your short lives, it's too precious to waste whining about politics going off half-cocked (in as many ways as you can pun out of that...)

I'm agreeing with you, don't be so touchy.

Nobody should care enough on this silly board to actually care about your personality or the last 1,000 posts you made.

Enjoy the day, laugh a lot, read 40 pages every day of a real book (currently Grand Hotel Abyss, about the lives of the Frankfurt School), watch a good sports game, do your job to the best of your ability, and share quality time with loved ones.

These are words of wisom and I agree 100%. How is Grand Hotel Abyss? I am reading The Boys in the Boat right now and it's pretty darn good. Sycamore Row by Grisham though was kind of boring and I wouldn't recommend it.

For !@#$s sake I am not a liberal. It seems to me you guys on the right have a hard time accepting liberal viewpoints. Find me more than one post where someone got called a fascist or a Nazi. Good lord you're giving the reaper a good run for his money on who is the densest and most ignorant around here. I'm not giving up my belt as the stupidest poster, so you can't have that title. And even I am smart enough to realize the liberals catch way more heat around here, maybe it's justified maybe it's not but come on.

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

I am not worried at all, it is what it is. I can take getting "checked" and educated. I have bigger concerns in life than two or three posters who are more knowledgeable than me about most things on PPP.

You aren't pulling my strings at all btw, but I have something else you can pull on.

Haha this post is a perfect example of your quality around here. Bigotry is rampant on PPP and I don't care, but don't get mad when I call it like I see it. You ladies are the ones with thin skin. I can take a lot.

You are awfully quick to go after someone while giving no real insight yourself. Double that and add another inch.

Classy. Offering your pp up for an obviously homosexual act here at PPP while it is doubtful that you actually even have one is most likely disingenuous but a misrepresentation as well. Transitioning must be so difficult, especially at such a tender age with your voice turning all squeaky and such.

Classy. Offering your pp up for an obviously homosexual act here at PPP while it is doubtful that you actually even have one is most likely disingenuous but a misrepresentation as well. Transitioning must be so difficult, especially at such a tender age with your voice turning all squeaky and such.

Lmao 😂 this post is pathetic. I have a feeling I am getting to you way more than you are getting to me.

I try not to let my stupidity hi-jack anything here on purpose. That is the definition, and people here are very intolerant of other's opinions. Most people think bigots are simply just racists but it is much broader than that.

Many people here are willing to discuss and debate, but you're often going to do so with people who have an opposing or contrary viewpoint. The fact that they disagree with you does not make them intolerant.

You may also wish to consider that some of the debates here have been waged across multiple threads for over a decade, and many of the participants have evolved their views over that time - you just haven't been here to see it. If you learn to relax a bit and open your mind as much as you open your mouth, you'll probably find that your own opinions will evolve as well. There are several people who post regularly who are actually rather knowledgeable in one field or another, and if you learn to recognize them and pay attention to what they say, then you'll definitely learn something.

Many people here are willing to discuss and debate, but you're often going to do so with people who have an opposing or contrary viewpoint. The fact that they disagree with you does not make them intolerant.

You may also wish to consider that some of the debates here have been waged across multiple threads for over a decade, and many of the participants have evolved their views over that time - you just haven't been here to see it. If you learn to relax a bit and open your mind as much as you open your mouth, you'll probably find that your own opinions will evolve as well. There are several people who post regularly who are actually rather knowledgeable in one field or another, and if you learn to recognize them and pay attention to what they say, then you'll definitely learn something.

I have learned a lot from Tom, Tasker, you and others. This board is addicting and is a wealth of knowledge with all the different info and viewpoints. I don't want to play nice with two people though, and if I am the most hated village idiot because of it then so be it. I can't go back and read the decade worth of material even though it would be good for me.

I'd also add that it's important to be discerning when deciding which opposing views want debate and discussion, and which aren't worth the time.

No way this guy works for a hospital?

Be afraid.

If I was on the clinical side you should be very afraid. Luckily for everyone, I am a quality data-analyst manager and reporting on and improving quality is my thing. Politics and healthcare reform not so much.

Where do they let a Muslim hating man like you work?

I can't go back and read the decade worth of material even though it would be good for me.

I wouldn't want to either, and no one expects you to do so. I'm just trying to add a little context. Thankfully all of that ancient stuff has long since fallen away. I was here on day one - just before the 2000 election. Talk about an issue that helped to generate an instant $%$#storm - the Bush/Gore recount battle was brutal. I have no doubt that I'd be embarrassed half to death if I saw some of what I was posting back then.

Edited by Azalin

Lmao this post is pathetic. I have a feeling I am getting to you way more than you are getting to me.

Listen, I give you schit because you are an arrogant little prick. You come on here every so often and jump into conversations that you know nothing about, tell others what is right, get your ass handed to you and then fall back on your pathetic little excuse of being a political novice. After that, you top it off by calling everyone here a bigot. You're Scooby, but without the car.

Listen, I give you schit because you are an arrogant little prick. You come on here every so often and jump into conversations that you know nothing about, tell others what is right, get your ass handed to you and then fall back on your pathetic little excuse of being a political novice. After that, you top it off by calling everyone here a bigot. You're Scooby, but without the car.

This recent stuff started because I posted an article that was already posted and you had to chime in on it and be a smart ass. The same one TPS posted last night. If you can't see that there's a handful of posters here who don't tolerate other people's opinions, then you're the clueless one. I've had my ass handed to me that's for sure, just not by you.

I wouldn't want to either, and no one expects you to do so. I'm just trying to add a little context. Thankfully all of that ancient stuff has long since fallen away. I was here on day one - just before the 2000 election. Talk about an issue that helped to generate an instant $%$#storm - the Bush/Gore recount battle was brutal. I have no doubt that I'd be embarrassed half to death if I saw some of what I was posting back then.

I appreciate it, and I will evolve over time. Edited by gatorbait

I have learned a lot from Tom, Tasker, you and others. This board is addicting and is a wealth of knowledge with all the different info and viewpoints. I don't want to play nice with two people though, and if I am the most hated village idiot because of it then so be it. I can't go back and read the decade worth of material even though it would be good for me.

Learned alot...what.... like how to disregard science and facts...learn to love conspiracy theories...learn about the religon of conservatism and the love of a an echo chamber.....?

These guys do have all the answers though...just ask them!

Learned alot...what.... like how to disregard science and facts...learn to love conspiracy theories...learn about the religon of conservatism and the love of a an echo chamber.....?

These guys do have all the answers though...just ask them!

Disregard science? I am a scientist. I disregard myself?

If I was on the clinical side you should be very afraid. Luckily for everyone, I am a quality data-analyst manager and reporting on and improving quality is my thing. Politics and healthcare reform not so much.

Where do they let a Muslim hating man like you work?

Quality Data-Analyst Report 2017

"Lower than expected quality is a big fat smelly bigot!?"

Edited by richstadiumowner