Tomahawks Fired At Syria

I guess the "garbage-dump" part is a matter of perspective. Calling names and personal attacks is pure desperation that's obvious. I'm just curious on where the bigoted accusation comes from. A few clowns that come here seem to play that card as a lead. Usually repackaged as "Alt-Right" or "Nationalist". Why is that? What is it based on?

Conditioning imo.

We're told, every day by multiple sources (news and entertainment sources) that if you're not a liberal you're a bigot. That opinion is reinforced by some of the gruffer posters around here (who aren't bigots but if you don't know their history a first-timer could get triggered), or at least was for me when I first ventured down here.

That wears off... most times.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Conditioning imo.

We're told, every day by multiple sources (news and entertainment sources) that if you're not a liberal you're a bigot. That opinion is reinforced by some of the gruffer posters around here (who aren't bigots but if you don't know their history a first-timer could get triggered), or at least was for me when I first ventured down here.

That wears off... most times.

True I think. Part of that conditioning is the hi jacking of the language. Now "Patriot" or "Nationalist" definitely has a negative connotation. More deceit and inverted reality from the left.

I guess the "garbage-dump" part is a matter of perspective. Calling names and personal attacks is pure desperation that's obvious. I'm just curious on where the bigoted accusation comes from. A few clowns that come here seem to play that card as a lead. Usually repackaged as "Alt-Right" or "Nationalist". Why is that? What is it based on?

Definition of bigot: a person who is intolerant of those holding different opinions.

I'm not a liberal and bigot doesn't have to mean racist, nationalist or republican etc

Definition of bigot: a person who is intolerant of those holding different opinions.

I'm not a liberal and bigot doesn't have to mean racist, nationalist or republican etc

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

You mean like this?

"Express your opinion all you want, treat me any way you want because I could not care less. Your posts are nothing but dog schit and I haven't learned a thing from them."

You mean like this?

"Express your opinion all you want, treat me any way you want because I could not care less. Your posts are nothing but dog schit and I haven't learned a thing from them."

That was to you, and your posts are dog schit. I tolerate a lot around here. Bigots

That was to you, and your posts are dog schit. I tolerate a lot around here. Bigots

So snowflake, because I view you as a schitty poster I'm a bigot? You claim you're not a liberal but follow their schtick to a "T". My guess is that you are having a difficult time transitioning. Who would have thought that 3" was that big of a deal?

Look at your last three posts in the Russia thread. Zero value added. Socializing in the real world is okay too you know.

who are you and why are you wasting your time?

DC Tom is definitely the de facto leader of this bigoted garbage-dump known as PPP. And he may be just as big of a loser as dimweeper in real life, but at least we can all learn a thing or two from him every now and then.

so do something about it, princess. Add something.

who are you and why are you wasting your time?

so do something about it, princess. Add something.

Imagine they are wasting their time being here in the first place, and then compounding it by adding nothing at all.

Total waste of skin there...

Aw, did I hit a nerve? I didn't know what to expect at first.

Now that I have been here for a few months, I don't expect much at all.

when you're literally getting knockedbaroundbby everyone. Check yourself.

You can disagree all you want wohh the masses but at least be valuable in thought and expression. Provide appropriate material. Etc

Otherwise take it as a joke and lightheartedly. You'll end up like I am which is just fodder for bull **** and mostly ignored. But ibstillnwork to pull idiots strings like yours

Imagine they are wasting their time being here in the first place, and then compounding it by adding nothing at all.

Total waste of skin there...

I generally go to PPP on the potty. The smell of !@#$ really suits the place.

You can disagree all you want wohh the masses but at least be valuable in thought and expression. Provide appropriate material. Etc

Otherwise take it as a joke and lightheartedly. You'll end up like I am which is just fodder for bull **** and mostly ignored. But ibstillnwork to pull idiots strings like yours I generally go to PPP on the potty. The smell of !@#$ really suits the place.

Have you dropped a Moab in one of those unisex bathrooms yet ?

boys, I"m grateful I've lived in a free country where i have been able to pursue whatever i want to do my whole life for 5 decades.

my decent efforts at studying and social interaction have allowed me to have a meaningful job that I enjoy and just the right amount of friends

for people to gripe and B word and whine 24/7 makes me feel sad for them, they could be doing so much more to make things better

ruined by the millions and saved one by one.

Otherwise take it as a joke and lightheartedly. You'll end up like I am which is just fodder for bull **** and mostly ignored. But ibstillnwork to pull idiots strings like yours

I generally go to PPP on the potty. The smell of !@#$ really suits the place.

I am not worried at all, it is what it is. I can take getting "checked" and educated. I have bigger concerns in life than two or three posters who are more knowledgeable than me about most things on PPP.

You aren't pulling my strings at all btw, but I have something else you can pull on.

So snowflake, because I view you as a schitty poster I'm a bigot? You claim you're not a liberal but follow their schtick to a "T". My guess is that you are having a difficult time transitioning. Who would have thought that 3" was that big of a deal?

Haha this post is a perfect example of your quality around here. Bigotry is rampant on PPP and I don't care, but don't get mad when I call it like I see it. You ladies are the ones with thin skin. I can take a lot.

You are awfully quick to go after someone while giving no real insight yourself. Double that and add another inch.

More hi jacking? Or have I been totally in the dark what bigot meant all these years?

More hi jacking? Or have I been totally in the dark what bigot meant all these years?

I try not to let my stupidity hi-jack anything here on purpose. That is the definition, and people here are very intolerant of other's opinions. Most people think bigots are simply just racists but it is much broader than that.

I try not to let my stupidity hi-jack anything here on purpose. That is the definition, and people here are very intolerant of other's opinions. Most people think bigots are simply just racists but it is much broader than that.

A bigot just means you disagree with a liberal on anything.

If you prefer a different ice cream flavour then you are a racist and a nazi to liberals.

People are about 99.9% of the time as friendly as you would like them, they usually reflect back what you project and often way better.