Tomahawks Fired At Syria

He did and still does. Nobody is refuting that. He's probably killed over 500,000 of them, mostly without the use of CW, so now, all of a sudden, when he's nearing the finish line he decides to use them again? Doesn't make sense.

Could have been another test of what the US would do.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And what purpose does that fill? How do they benefit? They have everything to lose and nothing to gain unless he was running out of ammunition and weapons.

So let me get this straight. Assad was on the verge of victory and decided to use chemical weapons because he thought Trump would do nothing about it? That's what we're buying? So after four years of not using them he decided to use them now? Smells fishy to me.

Must be the Jews, amirite?

And what purpose does that fill? How do they benefit? They have everything to lose and nothing to gain unless he was running out of ammunition and weapons.

To show that Trump is a pawn of Putin, of course!

They lost nothing when the last, feckless leader of our country turned his back on Assad's last use of WMD. Russia will see to it that he doesn't run out of weapons and ammunition.

Putin said that this damages US-Russian relations. I think he's surprised that Trump The Bombastic has a backbone. Trump's increasing the percentage of the military in his inner circle of voices that he listens to. These are very dangerous times. Syria, Iraq, North Korea, and the happy horseshit that Russia's been pulling in Central Europe are all areas that the US has been pushed around for quite some time, and never as much as when the limp-wristed B.O. was in office. He, Hillary, and the stooge Kerry were absolute foreign policy disasters.

A few years ago when chemistry was used on the Syrian people, all the thoughtful liberals in my life were really upset about this, last night was for them.

Good to have a real man as President again.

A few years ago when chemistry was used on the Syrian people, all the thoughtful liberals in my life were really upset about this, last night was for them.

Good to have a real man as President again.

Can't wait for you clowns to turn around and complain about the number of drone strikes Obama ok'd again :lol:

Can't wait for you clowns to turn around and complain about the number of drone strikes Obama ok'd again :lol:

Tiberius, you have a keen mind and intellect, why are you wasting it on useless go-nowhere dithering of the Democratic Party?

They aren't worth 2 seconds of your valuable mind and life... read intelligent things...

Must be the Jews, amirite?

Why do you say things like this? It's funny how some of you guys so desperately wish I actually think that way when I don't. I never said or inferred that Israel was involved.

you must be rather young to be this naive

i already told you exactly why they did it - it was a test of the new american regime. he did the same exact thing to obama. assad wins no matter what, some scenarios more than others, but he wins regardless

you will notice he will only do this once. just like last time. he collects the benefit, deals with whatever relatively minor fallout there is, and boosts his standing among the states he cares about. doesnt hurt that hes reinforced his reputation as brutally ruthless, either. he is after all an evil dictator

i already told you exactly why they did it - it was a test of the new american regime. he did the same exact thing to obama. assad wins no matter what, some scenarios more than others, but he wins regardless

you will notice he will only do this once. just like last time. he collects the benefit, deals with whatever relatively minor fallout there is, and boosts his standing among the states he cares about. doesnt hurt that hes reinforced his reputation as brutally ruthless, either. he is after all an evil dictator

There is rather solid evidence that the 2013 attacks did not originate from Assad's regime.

This week's may have been, solid evidence has not been released as of yet but that could change next week.

Here we go with the name calling. I'll let it go.

You simply can't compare the two situations. If Syria did indeed gas their people in 2013 they most likely dud it out of desperation. They were on the ropes back then. I'm not condoning it, just stating the obvious.

This week's attack was under far different circumstances. Assad was on the cusp of victory.

Can we save us both a lot of time and remember that I'm not with those clowns?

The decision to use military force against Syria marks a remarkable reversal for Trump. In 2013, he was a vocal critic of President Barack Obama's contemplation of strikes in Syria following President Bashar al-Assad's initial use of chemical weapons against his own people.
"What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict?" Trump asked in one tweet. "Obama needs Congressional approval."

The world looks different when it's your ass in the big chair.

Yes the Assad family has no history of brutally slaughtering his own people.

Sadamn was a bad dude. Do you think that country is better off now after we destroyed it? Controlled by radical islam? Nice humanitarian effort there. After we lay waste to Assad who do you think moves in? I guarantee it won't be a free market, democratic regime. So let's carry on spreading our joy around the world. Crap if we wanted a continuation of this madness we could have just elected Hillary or Jeb!