Dem Castro: Multiple Trump associates 'probably go to jail'

its such a bold statement coming at this time so new into the breach of congressional investigation etiquette that nuner kicked off. its explosive if true. if true is key there

like does castro really believe that? or does he have a partisan motive for purely political gain? bc if it the latter that seems like a very precarious position to take

its an explosive accusation that would likely do damage to castros rep if nothing ends up happening, as expected. i certainly wouldnt listen to much of his views on legal investigative matters after that kind of crap

its like a pathetic movie plot that builds the tension but always ends up going nowhere. then he says that and all ears perk up again

what is castro, anyway? mexican? cuban? and why is the other guy also spanish or something? hispanics taking over!! at least there will lots of weed and daytime naps

its such a bold statement coming at this time so new into the breach of congressional investigation etiquette that nuner kicked off. its explosive if true. if true is key there

like does castro really believe that? or does he have a partisan motive for purely political gain? bc if it the latter that seems like a very precarious position to take

its an explosive accusation that would likely do damage to castros rep if nothing ends up happening, as expected. i certainly wouldnt listen to much of his views on legal investigative matters after that kind of crap

its like a pathetic movie plot that builds the tension but always ends up going nowhere. then he says that and all ears perk up again

what is castro, anyway? mexican? cuban? and why is the other guy also spanish or something? hispanics taking over!! at least there will lots of weed and daytime naps

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

Pretty irresponsible thing to say in the middle of an investigation. Nunes got crucified for doing something similar. I still think nothing comes out of all this on either side with the exception that Flynn may get a slap in the wrist.

Agreed, but I think Trump's initial campaign manager is in trouble because he never registered as a lobbyist for a foreign government. That's worth more than a slap on the wrist. I think that's what the FBI is investigating.

White with gold stripes, dammit.

Red, white, and blue with brass buttons perhaps. Behold - the dark stars! :o

kellyanne_conway_1_embed.jpg