The McDermott Era begins - Voluntary OTAs

Time to trim some egregious contracts from those who won't show up.

Like the Dilbert where over the PA it went "due to weather conditions any unessential employees can go home" with the next panel being the boss looking at the parking lot through binoculars saying "easiest round of layoffs ever"

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to trim some egregious contracts from those who won't show up.

Like the Dilbert where over the PA it went "due to weather conditions any unessential employees can go home" with the next panel being the boss looking at the parking lot through binoculars saying "easiest round of layoffs ever"

for weight lifting and other exercises? There's no football at all

Ran out of room. 99 is here

https://twitter.com/4JoshReed/status/848916566183948288

I really hope Mr. Big Stuff can stay out of trouble and play 16 games at a high level. He is so important and gets dogged so much. A lot of it is justified, but I don't think all of it is.

Isn't his next failed test an automatic 1 year suspension? Really hope he isn't dumb enough to chance that.

for weight lifting and other exercises? There's no football at all

The NFL has the magic right to cut and dump anyone anytime anywhere that the coaching staff feels it should happen.

A new regime, the players have zero.point.zero glory to fall back on as an excuse.

So what loafing over paid bum doesn't give a darn anymore?

Edited by row_33

The NFL has the magic right to cut and dump anyone anytime anywhere that the coaching staff feels it should happen.

A new regime, the players have zero.point.zero glory to fall back on as an excuse.

There's also something called a cap penalty for cutting a player.

Shady isn't there... ya ready to cut him?

Isn't his next failed test an automatic 1 year suspension? Really hope he isn't dumb enough to chance that.

I would really, really hope he is smarter than that, but I don't know. I thought he had learned his lesson after the car wreck, or first suspension, but here we are.

I know smoking herb is fun and all, but come on man. In 5-8 years when he's retired, it'll probably be legal just about everywhere in the states. Hold out until then and then you can enjoy the good life, get fat, and smoke cronic all day.

Shady isn't there... ya ready to cut him?

he's in the exception pile for 2017... you know that...

do you think scrubs and old men can loaf off when a new coach comes in who probably has been told Rex's Cushy Country Club Chummy Community is the LAST thing they want to carry over?

Parcell's speech to the Jets when he took over is the greatest thing ever stated to a team that hasn't done a damn thing to be proud of in decades.

Edited by row_33

he's in the exception pile for 2017... you know that...

do you think scrubs and old men can loaf off when a new coach comes in who probably has been told Rex's Cushy Country Club Chummy Community is the LAST thing they want to carry over?

Parcell's speech to the Jets when he took over is the greatest thing ever stated to a team that hasn't done a damn thing to be proud of in decades.

That is why I am expecting an almost over-the-top disciplinarian approach from McD. I am talking Coughlin-like. Mike Tomlin talked about this when he took over as head coach for the Steelers. Tomlin said it was easier to come in as a hard-ass and eventually loosen up some than to do the opposite.

I would not be surprised if some high-visibility players are singled out -- and possibly made an example of in one fashion or another.