Most Underrated QB in College Football

#34fan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, speedy QB hitting wide open first reads, simply taking off on foot otherwise....

Uh.. Scrambling? -Yes.... He does that very well... boomimg arm for his size, and takes a lot of snaps under center... Seems to make decisions quicker than most at his level... I like him in late rounds.... Odds are he'll probably end up in Canada.

Based on what? From that highlight video alone, we see him holding the ball too long....

Nice late round project, sure.

No... I've been following this kid for a few years... He processes things fast... Punches way above his weight...

I thought he looked good, and enjoyed watching that highlight video. He definitely reminds me of Tyrod, I like how even when he begins to scramble, he is still looking downfield for his receivers. His mechanics could use polishing, but his arm strength is without question because even some of those throws across the field and off his back foot still were right on target.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him go late 4th or early 5th round....don't think it will be the Bills though...

I thought you didn't like Tyrod 34

I like Tight-wad just fine... Just not as an NFL Starter... IMO Phil Walker is WAY more athletic than TT was at VaTech... And something new! -He'll actually throw the ball to somebody! -9,000 career passing yards!

Uh.. Scrambling? -Yes.... He does that very well... boomimg arm for his size, and takes a lot of snaps under center... Seems to make decisions quicker than most at his level... I like him in late rounds.... Odds are he'll probably end up in Canada.

Who cares about taking snaps under center. It hardly happens in the NFL anymore.