Two players not mentioned in the past week

Demulling of the Colts. Young solid Guard that can solidify that position for us.

Smoot from the Skins. An interesting possibility depending on his asking price. I have never felt that Smoot was a selfish player or person. He has matured over his career and still has lots of game. I really like him and would love to see him in a Bills uniform. I doubt, even if he is reasonable, his price range will be what the Bills could afford but i still like the idea. Further, if TD thinks that resigning Clements next year is unlikely, i would like to see him make a run at Smoot.

Just thoughts, both are unlikely and just wanted to hear your opinions of these two players.

Demulling of the Colts.  Young solid Guard that can solidify that position for us.

Smoot from the Skins.  An interesting possibility depending on his asking price.  I have never felt that Smoot was a selfish player or person.  He has matured over his career and still has lots of game.  I really like him and would love to see him in a Bills uniform.  I doubt, even if he is reasonable, his price range will be what the Bills could afford but i still like the idea.  Further, if TD thinks that resigning Clements next year is unlikely, i would like to see him make a run at Smoot.

Just thoughts, both are unlikely and just wanted to hear your opinions of these two players.

257723[/snapback]

Rumor has it that Smoot is looking for a signing bonus well above $10 million. Too rich for our blood.

Demulling of the Colts.  Young solid Guard that can solidify that position for us.

Smoot from the Skins.  An interesting possibility depending on his asking price.  I have never felt that Smoot was a selfish player or person.  He has matured over his career and still has lots of game.  I really like him and would love to see him in a Bills uniform.  I doubt, even if he is reasonable, his price range will be what the Bills could afford but i still like the idea.  Further, if TD thinks that resigning Clements next year is unlikely, i would like to see him make a run at Smoot.

257723[/snapback]

I like DeMulling a little more then Vincent but be satisfied with either one. I think Vincent gets the nod because of Mularkey and Clements working with him at Pittsburgh. Smoot was the guy I though we were going to draft back in 2001 but think he's looking for quite a bit of cash and feel better using that money to extend Nate's contract.

Smoot smack will be reigning in Buffalo.

DeMulling on the other hand is an interesting option. This year's Guard free agents is overflowing with talent and star potential. I'm not worried about having a chance to sign a stud Guard, I'm just worried about having the money to get both an upgrade at Guard and LT.

If we are going to go FA to counter the possibility of us not resigning Nate, I would look to this guy right here:

Andre Dyson

This guy was overshadowed by Samari Rolle in Ten. and I think with all the prospects at CB in the draft and with the FA dilluted with the name Woodson, Law, Buchanon, Smoot, Lucas, and Rolle, I think that this guy will come pretty cheap, and he is still pretty young to be a stellar #2 CB.

What do you guys think?

If we are going to go FA to counter the possibility of us not resigning Nate, I would look to this guy right here:

Andre Dyson

This guy was overshadowed by Samari Rolle in Ten. and I think with all the prospects at CB in the draft and with the FA dilluted with the name Woodson, Law, Buchanon, Smoot, Lucas, and Rolle, I think that this guy will come pretty cheap, and he is still pretty young to be a stellar #2 CB.

What do you guys think?

257739[/snapback]

Dyson's definately on my list but think would cost too much. I think it's more realistic that we could get someone like Renaldo Hill.