Val Kilmer is getting pretty creepy about Cate Blanchett

Not surpising. I spent three summers in Martha's Vineyard during graduate school working as a bartender at a fancy tennis club. Kilmer came there a couple times as a guest of Meg Ryan (at least I saw them playing tennis together). Val was notorious around the island for taking home young servers and bartenders more than half his age. This was back in 2001-2004 time range. A girl I worked with got "approached" by him one night and said he was super creepy.

Not surpising. I spent three summers in Martha's Vineyard during graduate school working as a bartender at a fancy tennis club. Kilmer came there a couple times as a guest of Meg Ryan (at least I saw them playing tennis together). Val was notorious around the island for taking home young servers and bartenders more than half his age. This was back in 2001-2004 time range. A girl I worked with got "approached" by him one night and said he was super creepy.

"Maybe picking up women just isn't your game, Val. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!"