This is the guy I would like

Frez

Well, I believe he's from Rochester and wants to play for Buffalo.

At any rate, this guy is a hometown favourite in Rochester... He holds annual "Roland Williams" football camps and generally helps out in the community. I have no idea what kind of player he is, but there's a little insight...

He was a very good college player and I'm sure he did well a couple of years in the NFL. I think he has had a few different injuries over the years. He was going to sign in Buffalo just a couple of years back but decided to go to Oakland instead.

Out of curiosity, has anyone thought about Itula Milli from Seattle? He has flashed some great skills over the years, he's just been plucked in and out of the starting lineup by Holmgren for the last few years so he hasnt gotten into his groove yet. Could be a steal.

He was a very good college player and I'm sure he did well a couple of years in the NFL. I think he has had a few different injuries over the years. He was going to sign in Buffalo just a couple of years back but decided to go to Oakland instead.

257591[/snapback]

No doubt, I remember him playing for Syracuse right when I started to become a fan of theirs. I just dont think he'd be a very good addition to the Bills.

Well, I believe he's from Rochester and wants to play for Buffalo. 

At any rate, this guy is a hometown favourite in Rochester...  He holds annual "Roland Williams" football camps and generally helps out in the community.  I have no idea what kind of player he is, but there's a little insight...

257587[/snapback]

I know this guy that runs security for Roland Williams when he is in Rochester for his football camp and keeps in touch with him all the time. I remember last year when he was a FA, I asked this guy I knew if there was any chance of Roland signing with Bills for all these obvious reasons and he told me that Roland didn't want anything to do with it. The Bills even talked to him about the idea and he said he wasn't interested.