In What Round Do the Bills Take Joe Mixon

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

41 members have voted

1. 1. What round?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

The Bills love to run the ball, they love to draft running backs early with great ones on the roster, and they love 2nd chances. What round do the Bills take Joe Mixon? I say round 2.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

This has to be trolling? The most involved female owner is going to draft this guy? Common man delete this crap

What? The thread is meant to be fun, but I can seriously see the Bills taking Mixon in the 3rd. Nothing Whaley has done in drafts has proven to me that he is removed from doing this. Look what he gave up for Bryce freaking Brown. His mentor took Spiller at #9 overall with BeastMode and FJ on the roster. If Mixon is there in the 3rd, I could definitely see Whaley not wanting to pass on his talent.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

What? The thread is meant to be fun, but I can seriously see the Bills taking Mixon in the 3rd. Nothing Whaley has done in drafts has proven to me that he is removed from doing this. Look what he gave up for Bryce freaking Brown. His mentor took Spiller at #9 overall with BeastMode and FJ on the roster. If Mixon is there in the 3rd, I could definitely see Whaley not wanted to pass on his talent.

Third is WAAAAAY too high. 5th-7th at best.

This has to be trolling? The most involved female owner is going to draft this guy? Common man delete this crap

She signed Richie who molested a woman with a putter. Darby who was a witness to a alleged rape. And Karlos who allegedly abused his baby momma.

She signed Richie who molested a woman with a putter. Darby who was a witness to a alleged rape. And Karlos who allegedly abused his baby momma.

I didn't know about Richie and his putter, did you find that out while building your Golf argument for PPP?!

I don't think this guy should ever play pro ball. Obviously he will but that video... Just should not be an NFL player. He's on about the same level as a child molester imo

If you're going to hit a woman, make sure no one is recording it. That should be part of the Rookie Symposium. Before the merits of having a fall guy.

she did? Alledged?putter? AND BABY MOMMA DRAMA? ? OH my,is this a hot take? And I thought BBMB was bad...

They don't. They have 6 picks and plenty of RBs.

It's not an issue of what he did. It's about it being a very low positional need

The flip side is if we are gonna be a run heavy team, a 6th round pick on a guy who has high round talent is great bang for your buck, and Gillislee insurance. I would certainly take him late.

she did? Alledged?putter? AND BABY MOMMA DRAMA? ? OH my,is this a hot take? And I thought BBMB was bad...

Those are all facts, Jack.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/08/richie-incognito-molesting-woman-golf_n_4240725.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2014/10/31/emails-reveal-roots-of-karlos-williams-domestic-battery-case/18242761/

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/10956613/jameis-winston-roommates-chris-casher-ronald-darby-face-disciplinary-hearing

Edited by FireChan

I don't think this guy should ever play pro ball. Obviously he will but that video... Just should not be an NFL player. He's on about the same level as a child molester imo

Stop it.

That video where she hit him first? I'm not excusing his actions as he shouldn't have done it but let's not make it out to be on the same level as Child Molestation. I expected the video to be much much worse with all of the build up. Mixon won't be on the Bills because the need isn't there but I think somebody will be getting a good player in the late second early 3rd.

The flip side is if we are gonna be a run heavy team, a 6th round pick on a guy who has high round talent is great bang for your buck, and Gillislee insurance. I would certainly take him late.

Those are all facts, Jack.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/08/richie-incognito-molesting-woman-golf_n_4240725.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2014/10/31/emails-reveal-roots-of-karlos-williams-domestic-battery-case/18242761/

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/10956613/jameis-winston-roommates-chris-casher-ronald-darby-face-disciplinary-hearing

thanks,Jack. But I don't see Jack,except alleged, no charges filed,or discipline. That's a fact,Jack

Hey if NFL owners aren't giving Kaepernick a chance over some kneeling and social commentary, there is no way that they are going to bring aboard a guy who's on film punching out a woman.

My prediction: No NFL team will draft or sign him. They don't want the hassle or the baggage.

Hey if NFL owners aren't giving Kaepernick a chance over some kneeling and social commentary, there is no way that they are going to bring aboard a guy who's on film punching out a woman.

My prediction: No NFL team will draft or sign him. They don't want the hassle or the baggage.

Yeah I wouldn't bet on that if I were you...

My favorite quote from the combine "If they thought Hannibal Lecter could help them they would say he had an eating disorder"

Mixon put up measureables in line with the best of the class. He might get pushed down but I would be surprised if he makes it out of the 3rd.