London "Terrorist Attack"

I cannot comment on American news coverage but that is definitely NOT how it has been covered here. It is of deeper concern that this was a person who has grown up in our society and been to English schools and was not born into a Muslim family let alone born into a family of islamic extremists. This is a man who has been converted and radicalised in our own land and has chosen to reject the values for which we stand.

Anyone trying to use this horrific incident as some sort of referendum on immigration policy (from either a pro or anti perspective) is extremely misguided.

Considering the FBI's track record of radicalizing its own informants here in the USA, as well as the seemingly reoccurring pattern of attackers having been under investigation by anti-terror organizations for years before their attacks took place (San Bernardino, Pulse Nightclub, Nice truck attack, Brussels attacks, now the bridge attack) ... it makes you wonder who is truly radicalizing these folks...

Edited by Deranged Rhino

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't go out of my to find the rare condemnation, you are obssessed to find anything at all to prove your weak point.Their society aids and abets and refuses to step in and stop it.

I can't force the media to shove it down your throat. Muslims condemn these terroristic and evil actions a lot more frequently than you know. BTW, plenty of potential terror attacks are thwarted by the aide of Muslim informants. Educate yourself instead of relying on the news to be informed.

Terrorism plagues everyone from every walk of life, including Islam. It's a common enemy.

Considering the FBI's track record of radicalizing its own informants here in the USA, as well as the seemingly reoccurring pattern of attackers having been under investigation by anti-terror organizations for years before their attacks took place (San Bernardino, Pulse Nightclub, Nice truck attack, Brussels attacks, now the bridge attack) ... it makes you wonder who is truly radicalizing these folks...

Let's not forget the Taliban's visit to the US prior to 9/11. Maybe it's all just a strange coincidence or just people being incompetent at their jobs. We'll never know.

Edited by Justice

What I'd like to see is someone go after the arms and weapons manufacturers and dealers that help terrorists get their hands on their weapons. I realize terrorists murder in many ways and that won't stop them completely, but it'll help. Lone wolf terrorists rarely use guns but groups like ISIS rely on them heavily. Those weapons aren't made in the Middle East so where are they coming from?

What I'd like to see is someone go after the arms and weapons manufacturers and dealers that help terrorists get their hands on their weapons. I realize terrorists murder in many ways and that won't stop them completely, but it'll help. Lone wolf terrorists rarely use guns but groups like ISIS rely on them heavily. Those weapons aren't made in the Middle East so where are they coming from?

Black market arms dealers, China, Russia, Iran, the CIA...

Bombs can be made from fertilizer. Heads are chopped off with dull knives -----> machetes and everything in between. People can be burned alive in cages without any of the above. Of course pinching weapons supply lines will help if you can find them, but but it is not a panera.

Black market arms dealers, China, Russia, Iran, the CIA...

We need to talk to the Israelis. They do a magnificent job of keeping guns out of the hands of Hamas and the likes of them. Of course this will rely on secured borders and cargo inspections, but since we already have a heavy military presence in the Middle East we need to help tighten those areas.

We need to talk to the Israelis. They do a magnificent job of keeping guns out of the hands of Hamas and the likes of them. Of course this will rely on secured borders and cargo inspections, but since we already have a heavy military presence in the Middle East we need to help tighten those areas.

Israel is in such a small geographical area and Hamas has a much more known leadership and hierarchy than ISIS I have to believe that makes Israel's task not easy....but much easier.

Bombs can be made from fertilizer. Heads are chopped off with dull knives -----> machetes and everything in between. People can be burned alive in cages without any of the above. Of course pinching weapons supply lines will help if you can find them, but but it is not a panera.

I agree and said as much in my post, but I'll tell you what, without those weapons there'd be a lot less beheadings.

Israel is in such a small geographical area and Hamas has a much more known leadership and hierarchy than ISIS I have to believe that makes Israel's task not easy....but much easier.

Yeah, you're right about that. It's impossible to stop them from getting their arms, but those manufacturers and dealers are a part of the problem.

There are also tons of metal detectors in shopping malls, offices and hotels. There are also tons of armed soldiers walking the streets which we are also now seeing in European cities like Rome and Paris.

Is that what I said? Maybe you can't differentiate between a Muslim and a terrorist.

No, you claimed that whoever you were directing your comment to thinks a Muslim and a terrorist are the same thing. Guess what? We know that the vast majority of Muslims are not terrorists, but the vast majority of terrorists are Muslim. Dispute that.

No, you claimed that whoever you were directing your comment to thinks a Muslim and a terrorist are the same thing. Guess what? We know that the vast majority of Muslims are not terrorists, but the vast majority of terrorists are Muslim. Dispute that.

Boy are you way off. How did you get that from my original post?

No no. All terrorists are Muslim. Don't you know that?

Edited by Justice

Boy are you way off. How did you get that from my original post?

No no. All terrorists are Muslim. Don't you know that?

This is what you said:

"Those of you that say we need to get rid of muslims are basically the same as the terrorists."

So, if I say we need to get rid of radical Muslims I am the same as a terrorist?

Then deportation is the solution.

I was referring to this line of thinking. Doesn't sound like he's talking about terrorists here. This response he gave above was in regards to the children of immigrants. He suggested they should be deported. Well I'm a son of an immigrant and don't have a terroristic bone in my body. Why should I be deported?

This is what you said:

"Those of you that say we need to get rid of muslims are basically the same as the terrorists."

So, if I say we need to get rid of radical Muslims I am the same as a terrorist?

But I never mentioned terrorists or radicals. I said Muslims. You took it there. It made it seem as if you view Muslims as terrorists.

I was referring to this line of thinking. Doesn't sound like he's talking about terrorists here. This response he gave above was in regards to the children of immigrants. He suggested they should be deported. Well I'm a son of an immigrant and don't have a terroristic bone in my body. Why should I be deported?

But I never mentioned terrorists or radicals. I said Muslims. You took it there. It made it seem as if you view Muslims as terrorists.

Because he's an idiot.

Remember every crime committed by a Muslim is terrorism.

It's funny. I watch the news and hear some say things like they (Muslim immigrants) come here and don't assimilate. Well I don't have any statistical proof, but in my experience my generation is the first generation born and raised here by vast majority and we have assimilated. English is the main language in our homes, we take part in all the non-religious holidays, we love the people, food, freedom, entertainment, music, clothing styles, we marry into other faiths, sports, etc etc etc. And as I just said, we're only the first generation to be born here. I don't speak Arabic very well, my kids even less Arabic and their kids will not speak it at all.

Edited by Justice

It's funny. I watch the news and hear some say things like they (Muslim immigrants) come here and don't assimilate. Well I don't have any statistical proof, but in my experience my generation is the first generation born and raised here by vast majority and we have assimilated. English is the main language in our homes, we take part in all the non-religious holidays, we love the people, food, freedom, entertainment, music, clothing styles, we marry into other faiths, sports, etc etc etc. And as I just said, we're only the first generation to be born here. I don't speak Arabic very well, my kids even less Arabic and their kids will not speak it at all.

You're also a Bills fan which means that you've taken the difficult path.

I'm genuinely curious, would you support an immigration policy that exclusively banned men from the listed countries but allowed women and children? It's not the women and children committing these attacks, let's be honest. So if you're gonna use the statistical argument, I feel like you should only be banning men.