Best US History Sources

Since JFK is being discussed...

Do you believe in the lone gunman story?

Or

Are you a conspiracy guy?

I won't speak for Azalin, but my belief is that the Kennedy assassination was nothing short of a coup, organized and funded by a host of shadowy (and conflicting) interests, but the biggest element of those shadowy groups being the Nazi remnant brought into the country by men like Allen Dulles during the last few years of the war.

The rifle found in the book depository was originally reported to be a 7.65 Mauser -- as reported by multiple journalists including Cronkite -- as sworn to by Deputy Eugene Boone and Roger Craig.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't speak for Azalin, but my belief is that the Kennedy assassination was nothing short of a coup, organized and funded by a host of shadowy (and conflicting) interests, but the biggest element of those shadowy groups being the Nazi remnant brought into the country by men like Allen Dulles during the last few years of the war.

The rifle found in the book depository was originally reported to be a 7.65 Mauser -- as reported by multiple journalists including Cronkite -- as sworn to by Deputy Eugene Boone and Roger Craig.

Do you think LBJ was a major part of the coup d'etat?

That picture and wink have never sat right with me...

If my speculation (and that's what it is, I'm not presenting it as fact) are accurate, then Kennedy was killed because he was a threat. LBJ would likely be involved on some level, but he wouldn't be the mastermind or even really be a member of the guilty group's inner circle.

The point of getting rid of Kennedy was to protect the CIA's paramilitary capabilities from presidential oversight. That would imply whomever they replaced Kennedy with would be more of a sycophant than a true power player.

If my speculation (and that's what it is, I'm not presenting it as fact) are accurate, then Kennedy was killed because he was a threat. LBJ would likely be involved on some level, but he wouldn't be the mastermind or even really be a member of the guilty group's inner circle.

The point of getting rid of Kennedy was to protect the CIA's paramilitary capabilities from presidential oversight. That would imply whomever they replaced Kennedy with would be more of a sycophant than a true power player.

OF course

LBJ was the pawn who was put into place...

As someone who identifies as a historian I would agree it looks like a staged coup d'etat

OF course

LBJ was the pawn who was put into place...

As someone who identifies as a historian I would agree it looks like a staged coup d'etat

And if you use that same discernment to look honestly at current events, particularly the post-election-backlash, what we seem to be witnessing is the collapse of that same group's hold on the wheels of power in this country. It took over fifty years but it sure has the feel like we're in the midst of another coup...

... or a restoration of our democracy depending on your disposition.

And if you use that same discernment to look honestly at current events, particularly the post-election-backlash, what we seem to be witnessing is the collapse of that same group's hold on the wheels of power in this country. It took over fifty years but it sure has the feel like we're in the midst of another coup...

... or a restoration of our democracy depending on your disposition.

I identify as a conservative

And I will say there is 100% a POWER STRUGGLE going on in the good ol' US of A

The powerful are scared

My opinion of the JFK assassination is in the minority and I suspect some consider it bat schitt crazy, but I think Oswald was a life long loser with a failing marriage. Oswald thought the proverbial grass was greener on the other side of the Iron Curtain, but the USSR and Cuba wouldn't let him in because they knew he was a life long loser with a failing marriage and suspected he was a CIA plant trying to gain access to their countries.

So Oswald did the one thing that he thought would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt his commitment to the Revolution

My opinion of the JFK assassination is in the minority and I suspect some consider it bat schitt crazy, but I think Oswald was a life long loser with a failing marriage. Oswald thought the proverbial grass was greener on the other side of the Iron Curtain, but the USSR and Cuba wouldn't let him in because they knew he was a life long loser with a failing marriage and suspected he was a CIA plant trying to gain access to their countries.

So Oswald did the one thing that he thought would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt his commitment to the Revolution

The Soviets thought he was a loser and CIA plant so they let him marry the daughter of a GRU officer and emigrate back to the USA?

I'm not saying your theory is wrong, it could well be the truth, but it's pretty clear from his travels that Oswald had something of value to offer the Soviets OR the CIA.

The Soviets thought he was a loser and CIA plant so they let him marry the daughter of a GRU officer and emigrate back to the USA?

I'm not saying your theory is wrong, it could well be the truth, but it's pretty clear from his travels that Oswald had something of value to offer the Soviets OR the CIA.

The Soviets let him in the first time because they thought they might be able to get some information from a former US Marine. After proving to be of no use to the Soviets, they had no reservations about letting him return to the US

The Soviets let him in the first time because they thought they might be able to get some information from a former US Marine. After proving to be of no use to the Soviets, they had no reservations about letting him return to the US

And the US just let him back in, with the daughter of a Soviet Military Intelligence officer in tow?

He defected, and then was let back in at the height of the cold war -- with a Soviet wife -- no questions asked. That's the part that bumps me about your scenario (which again, I'm not saying isn't possible -- it is).

And the US just let him back in, with the daughter of a Soviet Military Intelligence officer in tow?

He defected, and then was let back in at the height of the cold war -- with a Soviet wife -- no questions asked. That's the part that bumps me about your scenario (which again, I'm not saying isn't possible -- it is).

Oswald never renounced his US citizenship

I lived in Irving TX for approximately eight months back in 1997-1998 and worked in down town Dallas. Coming in from the suburbs, I would drive to the park & ride and take a bus in and out of the city. Every afternoon I took the same route home, and it wasn't until a couple of weeks before I moved back to Austin that I realized that I rode home every single day right past the book depository and Dealey Plaza, straight over the "X" painted in the road where JFK had been shot.

I was very young when he was assassinated - I had just turned six, but I remember it quite well despite my age. Needless to say I felt like a bit of an imbecile when I realized how frequently I had passed over a spot that I've seen countless times in documentaries and news reels.

This made me think about where McKinley was shot and how I never knew exactly where. I have been on the road many times as a pizza delivery guy back in the day but never knew exactly where he was shot.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/32297

This made me think about where McKinley was shot and how I never knew exactly where. I have been on the road many times as a pizza delivery guy back in the day but never knew exactly where he was shot.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/32297

Thirty years from now, someone will be saying "I go to work at Freedom Tower every day, but I never realized that's where 9/11 happened."

Kennedy was trying to kill Castro maybe Castro got him first?

The assassin was killed, first rule of assassination is to kill the assassin, dead men tell no tales

The Mob was heavily involved in Cuba before the revolution there which fits in somewhere I suppose, if only because of Jack Ruby

And make of those facts what you want. :)

What would Martin Luther King have said about John Brown? Violence vs Non-Violence

john brown wasn't ever the wr the cards needed. he's white, so MLK Jr. would probably just call him a high motor guy.

Kennedy was trying to kill Castro maybe Castro got him first?

The assassin was killed, first rule of assassination is to kill the assassin, dead men tell no tales

The Mob was heavily involved in Cuba before the revolution there which fits in somewhere I suppose, if only because of Jack Ruby

And make of those facts what you want. :)

The mob was involved, clearly with Ruby's role.

But not even the mob has the reach to pull of what was done in Dallas that day. They couldn't get secret service to alter its protocols in the ways that were done prior to the shooting. Whatever role the mob played in the shooting (imo) it wasn't running point. That was (more than likely) Allen Dulles and his paperclip Nazi war criminals.

Not to turn this into the Deep State thread, but this goes to my overall point about the very nature of this group: it's not monolithic in structure or personnel. It fights with itself as much as anything else, and rarely does it unify to accomplish specific goals. Kennedy's assassination is one of those rare times where multiple elements of this group worked in concert... because Kennedy was threatening to destroy their means of control.

(again, imo)

on this board there are no restrictions, as long as you do not personally attack anyone or cross the lines of common sense morality - aka post nudity, violent or disgusting photos or memes, and anything common sense.

LOL When did this become a rule?

The mob was involved

My own grassy knoll theory is the mob did it because Kennedy was screwing the Sam Giancana's girlfriend.

LOL When did this become a rule?

My own grassy knoll theory is the mob did it because Kennedy was screwing the Sam Giancana's girlfriend.

personally as in saying things if a personal nature exposing their true name or such to a point where it ceases existing in the PPP vacuum. There have been 3 folks on PPP for going too far if my memory serves me right.