We should of snatched Gerard Warren

RVJ

It would of been worth the gamble.

Defensive tackle Gerard Warren, the third overall choice in the 2001 draft, will be shipped to Denver for a fourth-round draft pick, according to ESPN.com. Both the Browns and Broncos have agreed on the trade, with the final hurdle being financial details regarding the final year of Warren's contract. The deal can't be officially announced until Wednesday.

Views

Warren will be reunited with defensive line coach Andre Patterson, who coached him in that same capacity with the Browns. One reason the Browns gave for wanting to unload Warren is that he isn't a good fit for the 3-4 defense. The Broncos are also planning to switch to the 3-4 this offseason.

I always hate it when I see guys that can contribute go for 4th round draft picks. I don't know if Warren would have been the answer, but he might have plugged a hole for us if we lose Williams. I guess this all goes back to the fact that the Henry deal has been closed yet. Who knows? Stay tuned I guess.

I always hate it when I see guys that can contribute go for 4th round draft picks.  I don't know if Warren would have been the answer, but he might have plugged a hole for us if we lose Williams.  I guess this all goes back to the fact that the Henry deal has been closed yet.  Who knows?  Stay tuned I guess.

257314[/snapback]

Oh, I don't know - Romeo Crennel who can get the water boy to suit up and play DT successfully - opted to let him go - so did Ozzie Newsome by the way.

The way I see it - maybe he'll be revitalized playing for his old coach. But I don't see Tim Krumrie putting up with his BS. Just my 22 cents

Charles

Oh, I don't know - Romeo Crennel who can get the water boy to suit up and play DT successfully - opted to let him go - so did Ozzie Newsome by the way.

The way I see it - maybe he'll be revitalized playing for his old coach.  But I don't see Tim Krumrie putting up with his BS.  Just my 22 cents

Charles

257393[/snapback]

Also last year of his deal, and he wants to be a FA next year. If all of the other posts are correct about next year and our list of FAs, this would have been another. Also agree with the the Kumrie point