Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

The US government iniated war in Korea post ww2

The US government puts military bases in south Korea

The US government routinely runs aggressive military exercises with Japan and south Korea including pretend war games with nk...

The US government tries to manipulate Chinese foreign policy towards nk

The nk govt during Bush 2 was offered a deal where all nuclear programs would end if the US government apologized and stopped it's threatening action towards nk. The US government rejectedthe offer....

Now imagine California had a civil war post ww2 and nk fought with the communists to overthrow the US government

Nk then puts military bases in Hawaii and san Francisco and los Angeles

Nk then exercises war games vs the United states in the bay area and Pacific coast.

Please ponder these salient points

North Korea is not a threat

After all the lies and propaganda and utter incompetence dealing with Iraq from the beginning of cia support for Saddam Hussein during the late 60s up until now I trust nothing the US government says about nk. NOTHING!

Edited by westerndecline

1 hour ago, westerndecline said:

The US government iniated war in Korea post ww2

The US government puts military bases in south Korea

The US government routinely runs aggressive military exercises with Japan and south Korea including pretend war games with nk...

The US government tries to manipulate Chinese foreign policy towards nk

The nk govt during Bush 2 was offered a deal where all nuclear programs would end if the US government apologized and stopped it's threatening action towards nk. The US government rejectedthe offer....

Now imagine California had a civil war post ww2 and nk fought with the communists to overthrow the US government

Nk then puts military bases in Hawaii and san Francisco and los Angeles

Nk then exercises war games vs the United states in the bay area and Pacific coast.

Please ponder these salient  ignorant points

North Korea is not a threat

After all the lies and propaganda and utter incompetence dealing with Iraq from the beginning of cia support for Saddam Hussein during the late 60s up until now I trust nothing the US government says about nk. NOTHING!

If only we would give them a little hug I'm sure they would be nice to the rest of the world. I see sheep but smell wolf here.

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

If only we would give them a little hug I'm sure they would be nice to the rest of the world. I see sheep but smell wolf here.

Does nk have a military base in San Francisco?

Does nk try to manipulate Mexico or Canada and their foreign policy towards the USA

2 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Does nk have a military base in San Francisco?

Does nk try to manipulate Mexico or Canada and their foreign policy towards the USA

Do you think that if we were not in North Korea that South Korea wouldn't already have been attacked by them? Kim has threatened us with a nuclear attack. Do you think that it is not prudent of us to use every diplomatic effort to get them change their ways or should we just nuke them first and be done with it?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Do you think that if we were not in North Korea that South Korea wouldn't already have been attacked by them? Kim has threatened us with a nuclear attack. Do you think that it is not prudent of us to use every diplomatic effort to get them change their ways or should we just nuke them first and be done with it?

That was in response to an unprovoked invasion and threat of wmds by the US government 

Of course he threatened to defend his government and people

I also trust nothing the US government says on this issue. They have no record of credibility, in fact it's the opposite. It's nefarious

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm going to ask you again

Does nk have bases in San Francisco or los Angeles while threatening an unprovoked invasion of the USA?

5 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

That was in response to an unprovoked invasion and threat of wmds by the US government 

Of course he threatened to defend his government and people

I also trust nothing the US government says on this issue. They have no record of credibility, in fact it's the opposite. It's nefarious

We all had you pegged as gator or Tiberius but in actuality you must be Dennis Rodman.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

We all had you pegged as gator or Tiberius but in actuality you must be Dennis Rodman.

No as Chomsky would say I'm ethically consistent...

Does nk have a military base in San Francisco or los Angeles?

Hell does nk have a military base in Vancouver?

And I literally trust Rodman over the US government when considering Iraq bud

8 hours ago, westerndecline said:

No as Chomsky would say I'm ethically consistent...

Does nk have a military base in San Francisco or los Angeles?

Hell does nk have a military base in Vancouver?

And I literally trust Rodman over the US government when considering Iraq bud

Your brand of idiocy is not new or even uncommon here at PPP. To answer your question, North Korea does have a base east of LA near Lake Elsinore, which their submarines patrol. They also have a large contingent in Little Korea in San Francisco. The Vancouver situation is a little strange. Every time the Canadian government mentions loonies the north Koreans get pissed off thinking the Canucks are disparaging their Great Leader and demand sparrows for dinner, which we know are impossible to find in North America.

Your brand of idiocy is not new or even uncommon here at PPP. To answer your question, North Korea does have a base east of LA near Lake Elsinore, which their submarines patrol. They also have a large contingent in Little Korea in San Francisco. The Vancouver situation is a little strange. Every time the Canadian government mentions loonies the north Koreans get pissed off thinking the Canucks are disparaging their Great Leader and demand sparrows for dinner, which we know are impossible to find in North America.

We just ate the last ones on Tuesday.

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Ad hominem

That's what they tell you at The Gourmet Club but that special is every Tuesday according to Carmine Sabatini.

We're u for the war against Iraq

Both times?