Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Summit back on. (Deal's done)

All made possible by the sanctions implemented by international agreement under the leadership of President Obama.  Can a person win two Nobel Peace Prizes?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

All made possible by the sanctions implemented by international agreement under the leadership of President Obama.  Can a person win two Nobel Peace Prizes?

you KNOW that's going to be the narrative.

!@#$ the democrats.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

you KNOW that's going to be the narrative.

!@#$ the democrats.

:lol:

But the best part's going to be when Hillary takes credit because the Presidency was stolen from her, and it was HER turn goddammit...!

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But the best part's going to be when Hillary takes credit because the Presidency was stolen from her, and it was HER turn goddammit...!

Still better than every Pats* playoff loss combined.

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh look at the Trumpbots, already assuming their will be something to take credit for. Lol. 

Mission accomplished comes to mind 

And look at the prog-fascist who laughs at dead Americans so EAGER to **** on the possibility of ending the longest running war on the planet and restoring stability to the Korean peninsula - not to mention the millions of slaves who will be freed from this deal and economically empowered for the first time in their lives. 

All of that is bad to Gator because he's not a patriot. He cares not for peace, stability, or the liberation of slaves around the world. He cheered Libya's destruction and the birth of a new slave trade hub. He cheered when this deal "fell apart" last week. He's a lousy example of a human being who lacks basic empathy, intelligence, and principles. 

Learn your enemies. They aren't hiding their hideousness. 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh look at the Trumpbots, already assuming their will be something to take credit for. Lol. 

Mission accomplished comes to mind 

Can we take credit for knowing the difference between "there" and "their?"

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Can we take credit for knowing the difference between "there" and "their?"

maybe Tibs forgot a word between "their" and "will" ?

as in "efforts" ??

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Learn your enemies:

Those who put partisanship above country and peace are blindly doing the work of those who wish to keep us oppressed. 

Add him to the list to be purged later. I sincerely hope that someone in the White House is compiling a list of allllllll these people to be dealt with.

12 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Add him to the list to be purged later. I sincerely hope that someone in the White House is compiling a list of allllllll these people to be dealt with.

oh, don't worry....

9 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

That's an absolutely horrifying notion.

Placed on some sort of list by the Executive branch of government to be purged

You've totally lost the plot.

That's not fighting against tyranny.  That's seeking to impose your own brand of tyranny.  I won't live under either.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

That's not fighting against tyranny.  That's seeking to impose your own brand of tyranny.  I won't live under either.

Agreed. They are enemies out there - but the goal is not to replace one totalitarian system with another. The goal is freedom for all - even those we disagree with. 

39 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

If they've conspired to rob US of an elected government, they can't be trusted going forward.

And the media types who cover for the people who've been at the heart of it are just as complicit. The time for civil discourse is about 18 months past.

Edited by joesixpack

39 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You're only just discovering that jsp is, in fact, an authoritarian?  If not an honest-to-god fascist.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

You're only just discovering that jsp is, in fact, an authoritarian?  If not an honest-to-god fascist.

Not really. I just hold a grudge.

A grudge against every politician and pundit who's called me a dupe or a racist for voting for someone other than Hillary Clinton.

And a grudge especially against anyone who's tried to nullify my vote.

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

A grudge against every politician and pundit who's called me a dupe or a racist for voting for someone other than Hillary Clinton.

The list of people you don't hold grudges against is much shorter.

20 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

So you're opposed to free speech then?

You should be celebrating the imprisonment of Tommy Robinson right now, because every idea you're expressing is a justification of it.

26 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

If they've conspired to rob US of an elected government, they can't be trusted going forward.

And the media types who cover for the people who've been at the heart of it are just as complicit. The time for civil discourse is about 18 months past.

This is just about as dumb and as morally offensive as anything LA Grant has ever posted, while managing to be less eloquent.

Congratulations.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker