Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

27 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Jboyst probably has some for the cows...

I'll have you know I've been seeing a girl who has a terrific body thanks to her choice and male nourishment and eating a very poor diet. Her body is amazing. And she wears yoga pants all the time

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

It's not really approved Starfleet uniform pants, but sure. Just remember to wear your comm badge.

i'm of size to shop at big and tall stores, an 80" belt was present one time, not sure how the wearer would get through the door.

6 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I'll have you know I've been seeing a girl who has a terrific body thanks to her choice and male nourishment and eating a very poor diet. Her body is amazing. And she wears yoga pants all the time

Did you convince her that "male nourishment" was keeping her in shape? If so::worthy:

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

All these things are happening on accident or despite Trump, right? 

https://mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/979568919609569282

i mean, the guy is just sitting around drinking Diet Coke and watchin Fox while the world fixes itself... That's the coming narrative. 

Trump, "The Blind Squirrel President" keeps stumbling over nuts.

• Haha (+1) 2

That's one of the best things about having Bolton on the team. His stance is simple.

We have the planes, trucks, ships, aircraft to help you disarm your nuclear arsenal very quickly.

Tell us where they are and allow us access to them.

Your people can monitor the entire process as we take them to the US and deconstruct them and destroy them.

We've done this before with the Libya. 

If they balk, we walk.

It'll be a short meeting and it'll be too bad for RNK. 

• 2 weeks later...